Official Dolphins vs Titans Game Thread

517 repliesLocked

brandon27brandon27Supporter
Oct 9, 2016, 03:00 PM

Are they only going to call holds on us today?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk... ignore the typos!


1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!

dWreckdWreckNew Member
Oct 9, 2016, 03:00 PM

"jw3102 wrote:

It was a great throw. Unfortunately he just isn't consistent enough throughout a 4 quarter game and that has been his problem since he was drafted.

That's so incredibly irrelevant to my post. Thanks.


The KRAKEN! Still proving doubters wrong on the weekly.
Get well soon Tanny. #ThatsMyQB

Malique44Malique44Forum Veteran
Oct 9, 2016, 03:00 PM

This team is a cluster ****!

resnorresnorForum Veteran
Oct 9, 2016, 03:00 PM

"dWreck wrote:

People think moore is going to outplay Tannehill, let alone with that line.... smh

We are getting nothing from Tannehill, and that's still more than we'd get with Moore.

Moore is terrible. I said it a week or so ago, but if you bench Tannehill, you play Doughty, and you're calling it quits on Tannehill AND the season.

byroanbyroanAdministrator
Oct 9, 2016, 03:00 PM

Free play and he throws it 3 yards.

MikeHonchoMikeHonchoSupporter
Oct 9, 2016, 03:00 PM

It's clear only one team will be allowed to hold this game.

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.

dWreckdWreckNew Member
Oct 9, 2016, 03:01 PM

"resnor wrote:

Moore is terrible. I said it a week or so ago, but if you bench Tannehill, you play Doughty, and you're calling it quits on Tannehill AND the season.

Doughty should be no where near this team, let alone the playing field. I dont care what a few select people here think they see in him. Atleast dyssert or w/e the f*** his name is looked okay.


The KRAKEN! Still proving doubters wrong on the weekly.
Get well soon Tanny. #ThatsMyQB

byroanbyroanAdministrator
Oct 9, 2016, 03:01 PM

Stop staring down receivers!!!!!!

jdang307jdang307Supporter
Oct 9, 2016, 03:01 PM

I feel genuinely bad for Tanny, even if he's making $20m a year.

brandon27brandon27Supporter
Oct 9, 2016, 03:01 PM

Man, this OL is so bad. James is garbage. Just garbage

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk... ignore the typos!


1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!

TopLoaderTopLoaderForum Veteran
Oct 9, 2016, 03:02 PM

Tannehill fault superstar Landry took 6pts off the board then... Bench Tannehill

Malique44Malique44Forum Veteran
Oct 9, 2016, 03:02 PM

Thill had zero time on that one...again. LOL

resnorresnorForum Veteran
Oct 9, 2016, 03:02 PM

"TopLoader wrote:

I agree, but he is our QB whether we like it or not.. He is not the answer agreed, but come on 12 games left we throw the towel in now?

I argue with my wife every Sunday as I love watching Miami, win lose draw, indifferent, poor awful amazing you name it I enjoy it.

Again Tannehill is not the answer... Moore can't do anything right, Doherty will get killed... What you suggest Suh at QB?

All I said was it was a terrible throw, and Parker shouldn't have had to reach behind for a ball on that route.

You jumped down my throat. At this point, yeah, I think I'm done with Tannehill, I'd almost rather they throw Doughty out there for the rest of the year, and see what he can do getting actual game snaps.

brandon27brandon27Supporter
Oct 9, 2016, 03:02 PM

It's sad that our offense has resorted to screens and passes to the RB's since we can't block lo g enough to throw to wr's

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk... ignore the typos!


1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!

TopLoaderTopLoaderForum Veteran
Oct 9, 2016, 03:03 PM

"resnor wrote:

All I said was it was a terrible throw, and Parker shouldn't have had to reach behind for a ball on that route.

You jumped down my throat. At this point, yeah, I think I'm done with Tannehill, I'd almost rather they throw Doughty out there for the rest of the year, and see what he can do getting actual game snaps.

He will get hurt period

dWreckdWreckNew Member
Oct 9, 2016, 03:03 PM

I wasn't here for it, But I bet 10$ that one sack on tanny early where the defender had a free lane and hit him in under 2 seconds was blamed on tanny by some here. tempted to go back and look.


The KRAKEN! Still proving doubters wrong on the weekly.
Get well soon Tanny. #ThatsMyQB

MikeHonchoMikeHonchoSupporter
Oct 9, 2016, 03:03 PM

F it, just go for it.

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.

TopLoaderTopLoaderForum Veteran
Oct 9, 2016, 03:04 PM

"dWreck wrote:

I wasn't here for it, But I bet 10$ that one sack on tanny early where the defender had a free lane and hit him in under 2 seconds was blamed on tanny by some here. tempted to go back and look.

Don't bother buddy.. You guessed correctly

jdang307jdang307Supporter
Oct 9, 2016, 03:04 PM

"byroan wrote:

Free play and he throws it 3 yards.

This. Guy clearly jumped offsides, take a shot!

resnorresnorForum Veteran
Oct 9, 2016, 03:04 PM

"dWreck wrote:

Doughty should be no where near this team, let alone the playing field. I dont care what a few select people here think they see in him. Atleast dyssert or w/e the f*** his name is looked okay.

Probably. But, I know Moore is bad. CK, or BPK, think Doughty might be good. I'd like to see what what he could do. Tannehill just isn't dynamic enough for this team. Really, that's what DJ has been saying all along, I just didn't think the Dolphins were do dumb that they wouldn't improve their oline...but they haven't.

dWreckdWreckNew Member
Oct 9, 2016, 03:05 PM

"TopLoader wrote:

Don't bother buddy.. You guessed correctly

Thanks. Regardless of how terrible he might be, that's the sites M.O. as of late. Borderline unreadable.


The KRAKEN! Still proving doubters wrong on the weekly.
Get well soon Tanny. #ThatsMyQB

MikeHonchoMikeHonchoSupporter
Oct 9, 2016, 03:05 PM

"byroan wrote:

Free play and he throws it 3 yards.

That's definitely one difference between the good/great QBs and Ryan Tannehill.

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.

JWjw3102Forum Veteran
Oct 9, 2016, 03:05 PM

"jdang307 wrote:

I feel genuinely bad for Tanny, even if he's making $20m a year.

You must really feel bad for him then. Because he is only making slightly over $11 million this year. I doubt he will still be in Miami next year to get that $20 million a season.

jdang307jdang307Supporter
Oct 9, 2016, 03:05 PM

"TopLoader wrote:

Tannehill fault superstar Landry took 6pts off the board then... Bench Tannehill

To be fair, Ajayi maybe doesn't get in if Landry doesn't hold since they were right next to the play

Malique44Malique44Forum Veteran
Oct 9, 2016, 03:06 PM

James is ****ing horrible.

This thread is locked.