1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Official Eagle Eye Thread

Discussion in 'TV, Music and Movies' started by Gametime111, Sep 28, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Gametime111

Gametime111 New Member

Apr 4, 2008
    i saw this movie last night and i am just totally lost, i didnt undestand this movie,
    what was the point of choosing those 2 people? and in the very beginning, what was the point of bombin the i think islams, while they were burrying sumone? and what was up with the whole lady stalking them and telling them where to go?
    the camera was also shakey and just spinning all about at times.
    so my review for this movie wasnt very good

anyone else saw it?

2. DonShula84

DonShula84 Moderator Luxury Box

Jan 3, 2008
    Those two people were chosen based on the computer profile. It thought they'd follow it's directions. And Shia's character had to be chosen because his twin was the one who put the lock on the computer, so the comp needed him to say those words to let it carry out it's plan. Without him no assassination plot could have been carried out.

The Muslim guy was a suspected terrorist. The computer said it wasnt him, we killed him anyway because the comp wasnt sure. The computer turned out to be right, terrorist started attacking US targets as revenge for us bombing the funeral. This is what led to the computer getting mad and doing everything it did to try and kill the administration...

The lady stalking them was the computer, the point was to kill the administration for not listening to her and endangering the US. Did you watch the movie lol?

Wasnt a huge fan of this movie either. Not sure if my spoiler tag thingy worked though lol

3. Regan21286

Regan21286 MCAT's, EMT's, AMCAS, ugh

Dec 3, 2007
    UCLA, CA
    I liked the action but that's about it. Nothing much more I can say about it.