OFFICIAL Miami Hurricanes Thread

1589 replies

PMZQPMZQNew Member
Sep 20, 2008, 02:28 PM

"alen1 wrote:

Btw, where are all the Canes fans? lol.

Hopefully in College Station :wink2:

High DefinitionHigh DefinitionNew Member
Sep 20, 2008, 03:40 PM

That is garbage. Absolutely embarrassing.

Kanye West wrote:

I treat the cash like the government treats AIDS - I won't be satisfied till all my people get it.... GET IT?

Dolphin1184Dolphin1184New Member
Sep 20, 2008, 03:45 PM

"KiNG wrote:

That is garbage. Absolutely embarrassing.

That wasn't! TD MIAMI!

Alex44Alex44New Member
Sep 20, 2008, 03:48 PM

Bad angle of pursuit on the first TD. Great offensive drive to counter.

On the draft Quentin Rollins bandwagon.

High DefinitionHigh DefinitionNew Member
Sep 20, 2008, 03:55 PM

A bit less garbage, a bit less embarrassing. :wink2:

Side note: Brandon Harris should be returning punts!

Kanye West wrote:

I treat the cash like the government treats AIDS - I won't be satisfied till all my people get it.... GET IT?

High DefinitionHigh DefinitionNew Member
Sep 20, 2008, 03:58 PM

Um, I think Graig Cooper is fast?

Kanye West wrote:

I treat the cash like the government treats AIDS - I won't be satisfied till all my people get it.... GET IT?

High DefinitionHigh DefinitionNew Member
Sep 20, 2008, 04:17 PM

Wow. 66-yard TD down the drain for something completely irrelevant.

Had the chance to put them in a hole. Instead we've got another terrible punt.

Kanye West wrote:

I treat the cash like the government treats AIDS - I won't be satisfied till all my people get it.... GET IT?

Alex44Alex44New Member
Sep 20, 2008, 04:20 PM

It's crazy how talented our skill players are. Once these guys get some experience they will be extremely dangerous.

On the draft Quentin Rollins bandwagon.

High DefinitionHigh DefinitionNew Member
Sep 20, 2008, 04:24 PM

"Alex44 wrote:

It's crazy how talented our skill players are. Once these guys get some experience they will be extremely dangerous.

And it looks like our skill players will finally have a solid QB to get them the football.

Marve has looked spectacular thus far.

Kanye West wrote:

I treat the cash like the government treats AIDS - I won't be satisfied till all my people get it.... GET IT?

PMZQPMZQNew Member
Sep 20, 2008, 04:28 PM

Does Harris come in now ?

Alex44Alex44New Member
Sep 20, 2008, 04:29 PM

Marve is definitely looking great. He has the arm and the head, he never looks like he is lost out there like some of our other QB's have in recent years. Even under pressure he never just tries to wing it like Berlin did at times. The protection has been much better for him so far though and I think that has a lot to do with it.

On the draft Quentin Rollins bandwagon.

PMZQPMZQNew Member
Sep 20, 2008, 04:30 PM

Why no out of bounds tackle penalty ???

PMZQPMZQNew Member
Sep 20, 2008, 04:35 PM

Marve is hurt !!!! Oh noooooooooo

High DefinitionHigh DefinitionNew Member
Sep 20, 2008, 04:36 PM

Might be forced to play or the field goal with Jacory in there.

(Make me eat my words on this third down, kid!)

Kanye West wrote:

I treat the cash like the government treats AIDS - I won't be satisfied till all my people get it.... GET IT?

High DefinitionHigh DefinitionNew Member
Sep 20, 2008, 04:37 PM

GREAT EFFORT by Benjamin there.

Kanye West wrote:

I treat the cash like the government treats AIDS - I won't be satisfied till all my people get it.... GET IT?

PMZQPMZQNew Member
Sep 20, 2008, 04:38 PM

1st and goal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PMZQPMZQNew Member
Sep 20, 2008, 04:38 PM

"KiNG wrote:

Might be forced to play or the field goal with Jacory in there.

(Make me eat my words on this third down, kid!)

He did :wink2:

PMZQPMZQNew Member
Sep 20, 2008, 04:39 PM

There is the inexperience, the TO

Dolphin1184Dolphin1184New Member
Sep 20, 2008, 04:39 PM

I love the attitude of these two QBs there. Both got each other's back instead of competing with each other.

Alex44Alex44New Member
Sep 20, 2008, 04:40 PM

Just get Marve back in the game. Convert Harris to a HB/WR so he can get his touches and be done with it :lol:

They cant split snaps the next 4 years.

On the draft Quentin Rollins bandwagon.

PMZQPMZQNew Member
Sep 20, 2008, 04:41 PM

"Alex44 wrote:

Just get Marve back in the game. Convert Harris to a HB/WR so he can get his touches and be done with it :lol:

They cant split snaps the next 4 years.

I think that may actually happen come next spring

PMZQPMZQNew Member
Sep 20, 2008, 04:43 PM

Nice, we get 3.....gotta hold them to 3 and punt

High DefinitionHigh DefinitionNew Member
Sep 20, 2008, 04:44 PM

Fake injury anyone? :lol:

When Marve went back to the sideline, players were smiling and laughing with him as if to say,

"Oscar, man. Oscar."

Kanye West wrote:

I treat the cash like the government treats AIDS - I won't be satisfied till all my people get it.... GET IT?

DesidesDesidesForum Veteran
Sep 20, 2008, 04:46 PM

This year's squad looks MUCH better than last year's deadwood. Lots of guys stepping up, and the receivers are actually catching the damn ball too.

@desides01

"Not you." — Tywin Lannister

PMZQPMZQNew Member
Sep 20, 2008, 04:46 PM

"KiNG wrote:

Fake injury anyone? :lol:

When Marve went back to the sideline, players were smiling and laughing with him as if to say,

"Oscar, man. Oscar."

No he really did have the breath knocked out of him