OFFICIAL Miami Hurricanes Thread
1589 replies
That was terrible on third and short. Hopefully we bounce back next series.
What a play by Michael Johnson. This is why I was concerned about him. After the first couple drives, he didn't look so great but now on this one, he has had a dominant bulrush that drew a penalty and now an interception. There's a lot of questions about him dropping back into coverage and possibly being an OLB in the NFL. He didn't exactly drop into deep coverage there, more of what the Eagles do with Trent Cole in Philadelphia, basically taking a couple steps and covering his zone.
Go after the ball, don't just sit there, YOU ****ING IDIOT.
Byrd's great catch in the endzone against Virginia now means nothing to me.

Kanye West wrote:
I treat the cash like the government treats AIDS - I won't be satisfied till all my people get it.... GET IT?
"High Definition wrote:
Go after the ball, don't just sit there, YOU ****ING IDIOT.
Byrd's great catch in the endzone against Virginia now means nothing to me.
He's a Freshmen bro, freshmen mistakes. :wink2:
I will never feel bad for a GT offensive lineman who gets hurt. That's the dirtiest OL in football right there - pro, college, high school, you name it. All they do is chop block.
Youtube any of their big runs out of that "triple option" of their's. Guarantee you'll see a chop block.

Kanye West wrote:
I treat the cash like the government treats AIDS - I won't be satisfied till all my people get it.... GET IT?
Aldarius Johnson has grown into my favorite offensive player, but that's two drops on would-be first downs tonight. He's got to catch the football when it hits him right in the gloves.

Kanye West wrote:
I treat the cash like the government treats AIDS - I won't be satisfied till all my people get it.... GET IT?
Looks like he dropped it again. For a guy whose called "Glue Hands", he doesn't catch everything thrown his way and I understand that. By my count, that's five drops this year including three in the last two games.
Wow, thanks for the catch. It didn't look like he had his hand under that.
Free points, because that was NOT a catch. (Third down conversion by Aldarius)
Decent reward for the uncalled chop blocks coming our defense's way on the next possession.

Kanye West wrote:
I treat the cash like the government treats AIDS - I won't be satisfied till all my people get it.... GET IT?
His pass got batted down? That's just a good play by Michael Johnson. His 6'7" frame effin disrupts every pass window there is.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME.
Am I the only one who saw a FALSE START there? Check the TE....he moved a good second early.
Way to blow the game, refs.

Kanye West wrote:
I treat the cash like the government treats AIDS - I won't be satisfied till all my people get it.... GET IT?
Reddick is complete garbage, BTW. He misses tackles like that every week.

Kanye West wrote:
I treat the cash like the government treats AIDS - I won't be satisfied till all my people get it.... GET IT?
Here comes the worst offensive coordinator in sports with his QB Draw b.s. now.
I don't even know why the hell Robert Marve is in this game. Wasted possession.

Kanye West wrote:
I treat the cash like the government treats AIDS - I won't be satisfied till all my people get it.... GET IT?
"High Definition wrote:
Reddick is complete garbage, BTW. He misses tackles like that every week.
Him and LaVon Ponder.
Man, that's poor play. We have come out flat today and the GT line is just executing to perfection. Great hat on hat blocks. Romeo Davis is a terrible player. Never liked him.
What a disgusting showing by this football team from top to bottom. Disgusting.
I can't blame anyone but Shannon and his staff; coaches are always to blame when the offense, defense, AND special teams completely SUCKS.
We're #1 in the ACC Coastal and the game is over in the second quarter. Embarrassing.

Kanye West wrote:
I treat the cash like the government treats AIDS - I won't be satisfied till all my people get it.... GET IT?
There it goes again. We're getting trashed. We're not done yet though, there's still a whole half to play and this 2 minute drill.
Paul Johnson's offense is so annoying to watch. Takes a lot of discipline to stop that running attack.
There have been 5 times I've counted that the FB has been moving forwards before the snap. Not that it's the reason we're losing. You have to make tackles and we just havent.
Marve is completely lost. Consider me off his bandwagon. He has absolutely no poise. When he first hit this rough stretch I thought it was just a freshman bump, but it's beyond that now. Harris at least makes us look halfway decent, his INT wasnt even his fault.
On the draft Quentin Rollins bandwagon.
"Alex44 wrote:
There have been 5 times I've counted that the FB has been moving forwards before the snap. Not that it's the reason we're losing. You have to make tackles and we just havent.
Marve is completely lost. Consider me off his bandwagon. He has absolutely no poise. When he first hit this rough stretch I thought it was just a freshman bump, but it's beyond that now. Harris at least makes us look halfway decent, his INT wasnt even his fault.
We have over-pursued plays quite a few times as well. We're not converting on third down.
Harris is a better player than Marve, that's obviously clear. It was clear that he was talented more than Marve, that was known already but I don't even know what to make of Marve. The guy can't read a defense to save his life. The best thing he does is move out of the pocket and he does that too often because he only has one read and then is done. This team plays much better with Harris in the game.
By the way, I agree Don. Its annoying and hard as hell to stop lol.
I think if Harris starts the second half and the defense comes out fired up we still have a chance. If they don't then it's over.
On the draft Quentin Rollins bandwagon.
It'll all come down to third downs on offense. If we can convert some, we will get some momentum and confidence. If not, they're done. On defense, make a damn tackle and stop overpursuing plays. On each of the big plays, we have over-pursued. First on the WR reverse, then Nesbitt's run, and then on Dwyers run.
All I know is if we keep falling further behind I cant watch this.....
On the draft Quentin Rollins bandwagon.
They better make a game out of it. I'm putting off studying for 4 tests that I have tomorrow.
I'd suggest you watch the third quarter and if it isnt close study :lol: young man LOL
On the draft Quentin Rollins bandwagon.