.::Official PS3 Madden Online Franchise Trade Discussion Thread::.

875 replies

BpkBpkLuxury Box
Apr 2, 2010, 01:14 AM

I try to avoid Starry's posts. Hey, I used the QUOTE button!!!

...

Crappy TipperCrappy TipperNew Member
Apr 2, 2010, 02:41 AM

^^^ Dude, what is that?

0 Undefeated Teams


Thanks giovafin sweet signature!

BpkBpkLuxury Box
Apr 2, 2010, 03:35 AM

Lol. Whoops... I was replying to THIS

Read Starry's post. And damnit Barry it's called a quote button.

and put CRAPPY by mistake instead of STARRY.

Your names ALMOST rhyme. That confuses me so much. I don't know.

I need help.

Starry31Starry31Forum Veteran
Apr 2, 2010, 06:18 AM

I try to avoid Starry's posts.

Word is the Jaguars players are upset at the public disrespect shown toward their coach. "Coach haven't did anything wrong to nobody, who the Vikings coach think he is", one of the players was reported saying. Maurice Jones-Drew also commented, "If we have a big lead we'll usually take the air out of the ball and show respect, I can't say that will be the case with every team next year."

BpkBpkLuxury Box
Apr 2, 2010, 01:27 PM

Heeheehee!!!

mor911mor911Forum Veteran
Apr 2, 2010, 03:06 PM

Anyone want an injured DeShaun Jackson? Out for the rest of the year. Make me an offer!

yesssssssssssssssssss

Fin D;2829671 wrote:

As mor wisely said

Alex44Alex44New Member
Apr 2, 2010, 03:07 PM

"mor911 wrote:

Anyone want an injured DeShaun Jackson? Out for the rest of the year. Make me an offer!

Third Rounder.

Fair because:

A: I'm in a playoff hunt and he doesnt help me this year at ALL.

B: Who knows how long we will keep this going. He's young but how many seasons do we play?

On the draft Quentin Rollins bandwagon.

BpkBpkLuxury Box
Apr 2, 2010, 05:49 PM

Third rounder for an A potential young player who will be rated over 90 with 97 speed next year?

That is INSANE. Larceny. Theft.

Mor should have you prosecuted.

Alex44Alex44New Member
Apr 2, 2010, 05:52 PM

"Bpk wrote:

Third rounder for an A potential young player who will be rated over 90 with 97 speed next year?

That is INSANE. Larceny. Theft.

Mor should have you prosecuted.

Eh receivers aren't worth that much to me in Madden. A guy rated 99 can get the same production as a guy rated 72. It's about individual ratings.

Brandon Marshall cant even get a first rounder in real life. And he's much better than Jackson.

On the draft Quentin Rollins bandwagon.

BpkBpkLuxury Box
Apr 2, 2010, 09:58 PM

Has anyone else in the league traded any draft picks? Wondering who has whose picks for next draft?

BpkBpkLuxury Box
Apr 2, 2010, 10:05 PM

"Alex44 wrote:

Eh receivers aren't worth that much to me in Madden. A guy rated 99 can get the same production as a guy rated 72. It's about individual ratings.

Brandon Marshall cant even get a first rounder in real life. And he's much better than Jackson.

You are very good at using your words, my friend!! You remind me of me with the silver tongue!! lol.

ANyways, the way I see it a guy like Jackson will post 10-15 TDs a year with a player who can pass decently (no offense Mor, but you are still learning to pass in this version, and by next season you proabbly WILL be able to get the most outta jackson, cuz you;ll be better at passing)

10-15 TDs a year will mean almost 5 points per game. That's gonna decide a win or a loss in a few games.

To me, that's more of an impact than a Madden rookie from the third round could realistically provide, by far. If you can show me a guy in this year's franchise that is a rookie 3rd rounder having a 10-15 TD pace, I'll totally recant my position on this. I don;t think such a third rounder exists. Heck, Jackson was a SECOND round pick in the real NFL. If anything, after what he's shown on the field he is worth more now, not less.

I wouldn;t put this much effort into this, and it sort of isn;t my business.... but you are my division rival, so it kinda has to be my business if I don't wanna watch DeSean do TD dances in my endzone for the next eight seasons (especially if all it costs you is a third rounder).

Hell, Mor, I'll give ya the pick I got from the Falcons in the 3rd round for Desean, if you really think that's all he's worth. At least the Falcons have a worse record, and will play Sick and the Saints in their division four times this year, virtually guaranteeing they'll draft higher than the Lions third round pick. The Lions have a perfect record.

Personally, I wouldn't trade him to either of us for a third, though.

BpkBpkLuxury Box
Apr 2, 2010, 10:12 PM

Since I can;t compete on the field, the least I can do is compete in the Front Office. lol.

Alex44Alex44New Member
Apr 3, 2010, 10:00 PM

"Bpk wrote:

You are very good at using your words, my friend!! You remind me of me with the silver tongue!! lol.

ANyways, the way I see it a guy like Jackson will post 10-15 TDs a year with a player who can pass decently (no offense Mor, but you are still learning to pass in this version, and by next season you proabbly WILL be able to get the most outta jackson, cuz you;ll be better at passing)

10-15 TDs a year will mean almost 5 points per game. That's gonna decide a win or a loss in a few games.

To me, that's more of an impact than a Madden rookie from the third round could realistically provide, by far. If you can show me a guy in this year's franchise that is a rookie 3rd rounder having a 10-15 TD pace, I'll totally recant my position on this. I don;t think such a third rounder exists. Heck, Jackson was a SECOND round pick in the real NFL. If anything, after what he's shown on the field he is worth more now, not less.

I wouldn;t put this much effort into this, and it sort of isn;t my business.... but you are my division rival, so it kinda has to be my business if I don't wanna watch DeSean do TD dances in my endzone for the next eight seasons (especially if all it costs you is a third rounder).

Hell, Mor, I'll give ya the pick I got from the Falcons in the 3rd round for Desean, if you really think that's all he's worth. At least the Falcons have a worse record, and will play Sick and the Saints in their division four times this year, virtually guaranteeing they'll draft higher than the Lions third round pick. The Lions have a perfect record.

Personally, I wouldn't trade him to either of us for a third, though.

My WR Toliver (forget which round I drafted him, I think third or fourth)

26 Receptions
591 Yards
7 Touchdowns

7 Games.

Another reason I only offered a third, is because I'd much rather have a fast/strong receiver than a fast/shifty receiver. You're right he's worth more than a third, but thats just his value to my team is all.

On the draft Quentin Rollins bandwagon.

Alex44Alex44New Member
Apr 3, 2010, 10:02 PM

Also I'm considering trading Matthew Stafford. I'm looking for OL and HB help as well as any other position really.

On the draft Quentin Rollins bandwagon.

daphinsdaphinsForum Veteran
Apr 3, 2010, 10:06 PM

"Bpk wrote:

You are very good at using your words, my friend!! You remind me of me with the silver tongue!! lol.

ANyways, the way I see it a guy like Jackson will post 10-15 TDs a year with a player who can pass decently (no offense Mor, but you are still learning to pass in this version, and by next season you proabbly WILL be able to get the most outta jackson, cuz you;ll be better at passing)

10-15 TDs a year will mean almost 5 points per game. That's gonna decide a win or a loss in a few games.

To me, that's more of an impact than a Madden rookie from the third round could realistically provide, by far. If you can show me a guy in this year's franchise that is a rookie 3rd rounder having a 10-15 TD pace, I'll totally recant my position on this. I don;t think such a third rounder exists. Heck, Jackson was a SECOND round pick in the real NFL. If anything, after what he's shown on the field he is worth more now, not less.

I wouldn;t put this much effort into this, and it sort of isn;t my business.... but you are my division rival, so it kinda has to be my business if I don't wanna watch DeSean do TD dances in my endzone for the next eight seasons (especially if all it costs you is a third rounder).

Hell, Mor, I'll give ya the pick I got from the Falcons in the 3rd round for Desean, if you really think that's all he's worth. At least the Falcons have a worse record, and will play Sick and the Saints in their division four times this year, virtually guaranteeing they'll draft higher than the Lions third round pick. The Lions have a perfect record.

Personally, I wouldn't trade him to either of us for a third, though.

My 3rd/4th round pick (can't remember either) is a starting caliber DB leading (I think) my team in tackles. 3rd round picks are valuable.

BTW alex, you're going to need a RB. I cracked open that 2nd game, but that first was rough on ya. Booker's too slow to get to the edge.

#NFLFU

Alex44Alex44New Member
Apr 3, 2010, 10:10 PM

"daphins wrote:

My 3rd/4th round pick (can't remember either) is a starting caliber DB leading (I think) my team in tackles. 3rd round picks are valuable.

BTW alex, you're going to need a RB. I cracked open that 2nd game, but that first was rough on ya. Booker's too slow to get to the edge.

I had a lot more success when I switched to my backup Otha Gardner. I was really happy with how he performed.

The first game, one of my problems was that I wasn't confident enough to get a feel for my backs by running the ball more than once every couple series. The second game I dedicated myself more to it and got some results.

I do agree I need a HB, but I still wont press too much for one unless he's really a stud. I feel like I have average guys already.

On the draft Quentin Rollins bandwagon.

BpkBpkLuxury Box
Apr 4, 2010, 05:30 AM

"Alex44 wrote:

My WR Toliver (forget which round I drafted him, I think third or fourth)

26 Receptions
591 Yards
7 Touchdowns

7 Games.

Another reason I only offered a third, is because I'd much rather have a fast/strong receiver than a fast/shifty receiver. You're right he's worth more than a third, but thats just his value to my team is all.

I understand. Of course, What you could do with Desean is mor than what Mor has done with him. Similarly, what you can do with a third round wideout is way better than what Mor could accomplish with that 3rd round WR.

NOt a slight on you, Mor, just that Starry plays at a high skill level and can do well even with lower rated players. I think guys like Mor and I can't turn 60-70 rated guys into pro-bowlers with our stick skillz.

Anyways, I'll stay outta the trade from here on out. Though, I have to admit, I am tempted to trade for Desean myself. lol. Won;t help until I learn to pass better tho.

Starry31Starry31Forum Veteran
Apr 4, 2010, 01:49 PM

NOt a slight on you, Mor, just that Starry plays at a high skill level and can do well even with lower rated players.

Think he means Alex, he must have been thinking about me though.

Alex44Alex44New Member
Apr 4, 2010, 01:51 PM

"Starry31 wrote:

Think he means Alex, he must have been thinking about me though.

Which is kind of odd when you think about it :lol:

On the draft Quentin Rollins bandwagon.

Starry31Starry31Forum Veteran
Apr 4, 2010, 02:11 PM

Between Ashraf and him I'm starting to become a little concerned. :lol:

FIfinsincebirthForum Veteran
Apr 4, 2010, 03:50 PM

"Bpk wrote:

You are very good at using your words, my friend!! You remind me of me with the silver tongue!! lol.

ANyways, the way I see it a guy like Jackson will post 10-15 TDs a year with a player who can pass decently (no offense Mor, but you are still learning to pass in this version, and by next season you proabbly WILL be able to get the most outta jackson, cuz you;ll be better at passing)

10-15 TDs a year will mean almost 5 points per game. That's gonna decide a win or a loss in a few games.

To me, that's more of an impact than a Madden rookie from the third round could realistically provide, by far. If you can show me a guy in this year's franchise that is a rookie 3rd rounder having a 10-15 TD pace, I'll totally recant my position on this. I don;t think such a third rounder exists. Heck, Jackson was a SECOND round pick in the real NFL. If anything, after what he's shown on the field he is worth more now, not less.

I wouldn;t put this much effort into this, and it sort of isn;t my business.... but you are my division rival, so it kinda has to be my business if I don't wanna watch DeSean do TD dances in my endzone for the next eight seasons (especially if all it costs you is a third rounder).

Hell, Mor, I'll give ya the pick I got from the Falcons in the 3rd round for Desean, if you really think that's all he's worth. At least the Falcons have a worse record, and will play Sick and the Saints in their division four times this year, virtually guaranteeing they'll draft higher than the Lions third round pick. The Lions have a perfect record.

Personally, I wouldn't trade him to either of us for a third, though.

My 4th or 5th round pick Steve Lucious has I think 7 tds and he's rated as a D player

Alex44Alex44New Member
Apr 4, 2010, 03:54 PM

I'll move a first rounder this year and second next year for a star HB.

On the draft Quentin Rollins bandwagon.

mor911mor911Forum Veteran
Apr 4, 2010, 03:59 PM

"Bpk wrote:

I understand. Of course, What you could do with Desean is mor than what Mor has done with him. Similarly, what you can do with a third round wideout is way better than what Mor could accomplish with that 3rd round WR.

NOt a slight on you, Mor, just that Starry plays at a high skill level and can do well even with lower rated players. I think guys like Mor and I can't turn 60-70 rated guys into pro-bowlers with our stick skillz.

Anyways, I'll stay outta the trade from here on out. Though, I have to admit, I am tempted to trade for Desean myself. lol. Won;t help until I learn to pass better tho.

i dont like this post

yesssssssssssssssssss

Fin D;2829671 wrote:

As mor wisely said

FIfinsincebirthForum Veteran
Apr 4, 2010, 04:22 PM

"mor911 wrote:

i dont like this post

:ban:

ChrisKoChrisKoForum Veteran
Apr 4, 2010, 06:07 PM

I won't mention who, but someone wanted this player earlier in the season, but I still didn't know my team well enough to pull the trigger. Now that I have a better feel, I'm willing to move C Jason Brown for draft pick considerations or corner backs. I'm building a younger defense, so I'd like the CBs to be 28 or under in age.

PM me if you are interested in working out a trade.

Brown, Jason #60 C
Height: 6-3, Weight: 320lbs
Age: 28, College: North Carolina
91 OVR

57 SPD (Speed)
94 STR (Strength)
62 AGI (Agility)
72 ACC (Acceleration)
86 AWR (Awareness)
10 TRK (Trucking)
21 ELU (Elusiveness)
10 BCV (Ball Carrier Vision)
10 SFA (Stiff Arm)
10 SPM (Spin Move)
10 JKM (Juke Move)
40 CAR (Carrying)
22 CTH (Catching)
15 RTE (Route Running)
15 CIT (Catch in Traffic)
15 SPC (Spectacular Catch)
15 RLS (Release)
35 JMP (Jumping)
12 THP (Throw Power)
10 THA (Throw Accuracy)
24 TAK (Tackle)
20 POW (Hit Power)
10 PMV (Power Moves)
10 FMV (Finesse Moves)
24 BSH (Block Shedding)
5 TAS (Throw Accuracy Short)
5 TAM (Throw Accuracy Medium)
5 TAD (Throw Accuracy Deep)
5 TOR (Throw on the Run)
5 PAC (Play Action
19 PUR (Pursuit)
10 PRC (Play Recognition)
12 MCV (Man Coverage)
12 ZCV (Zone Coverage)
10 PRS (Press)
88 PBK (Pass Blocking)
93 RBK (Run Blocking)
93 IBL (Impact Blocking)
96 RBS (Run Block Strength)
90 RBF (Run Block Footwork)
88 PBS (Pass Block Strength)
88 PBF (Pass Block Footwork)
15 KPW (Kick Power)
8 KAC (Kick Accuracy)
10 RET (Return)
90 STA (Stamina)
95 INJ (Injury)