Official ***Steelers and Phins Gameday Thread***
840 replies
"NolePhin15 wrote:
I think even Jones healthy this is a different game
prob a different season and a 5th seed.
Could be 23-20.. instead we need three scores..
What's bothering me is they can't get the run established
Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after.
~Henry David Thoreau
Oh, dear.
And Matt Moore turns it over again....

1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!
"Matt Moore is better than ryan tannehill" - idiots
fooball.
futbol.
hockey.
That is OFFICIALLY ball game
Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after.
~Henry David Thoreau
This is painful!
Gase = Genius
Vance Joseph = Is a BUM!!! Needs to be fired ASAP!!!
"finfansince72 wrote:
Youre an idiot. Anyone on that can ban people?
Really? Bc I'm frustrated watching this team get beat on national tv (when I think they have the potential to make this a game if it wasn't for them beating themselves)..I should be banned? Good lord find a safe space
can't wait for moore to replace tannehill, what happened to that thread?
Can't go to the playoffs with a second string QB. Tannehill would have saw that.
Sherif
Dont see how doughty can do any worse than Matt has..
I'll give Moore credit for coming back from that hit but man these turnovers....no chance to even get this one competitive.
"Vinny Fins wrote:
"Matt Moore is better than ryan tannehill" - idiots
Thanks, very helpful.
Matt is what he is. Got us to the playoffs, so thanks for that, but this game is now over.
A terrible play call, terribly executed.
Now you know why the media didn't even mention us. 3 TO's in 3 posessions. I don't think the Steelers advance after this game though. It's the curse of losing after playing the DOlphins.
Sherif
This is the real Matt Moore. Capable a good play. Makes plays. Fearless. Tough. Weak arm. Poor decisions and ball security at times.
That last part... is exactly why he's a 10 year backup though.
Can't turn the ball over 3 times. Just can't do it. Can't win that way. He's passed the ball well today, so it's a shame he keeps turning it over.

1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!
..... and that is why Moore isnt a permanent solution.
Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
Jesus please put Yates out there.
Silence

It's ******* Golden.
"SoFla wrote:
Really? Bc I'm frustrated watching this team get beat on national tv (when I think they have the potential to make this a game if it wasn't for them beating themselves)..I should be banned? Good lord find a safe space
what a clown "go find a safe space"
More like GFY
fooball.
futbol.
hockey.
"Vertical Limit wrote:
Dont see how doughty can do any worse than Matt has..
well he doesn't have pads, so pretty sure he'd be dismembered on a hit.
Why can't we have nice things.
Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Just having Tannehill today would've made a big difference. If Tannebaum doesn't screw up in the offseason, we'll be back.