Official WWE/TNA Wrestling Thread
9847 replies
Oh..and let me issue a threat....
I buy the Royal Rumble and WM each and every year. (it's the two PPV I mark out for, could care less about the rest really)
They give John Cena BOTH titles going into the Rumble, I'm not buying that PPV.
I can;t stand John Cena and his sarcastic no selling ass. Whatever happened to Heels No-Selling and Faces selling heels?
Cena basically took a dump on Orton;s chest tonight on Raw. That was embarrassing.
@Alf_Arteaga on Twitter
"Being a part of success is more important than being personally indispensable. .''...- Pat Riley
3 Yards per Carry on itunes:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/3-yards-per-carry-miami-dolphins/id1363764781?mt=2
3 Yards per Carry for Android:
https://threeyardspercarry.podbean.com/
"Section126 wrote:
AHHH...NO.
Not to Mark out....but some of us care that Ric Flair carried that title and it has a great history. The US Title however...dump it if you are never gonna defend it on RAW.
The US Title should be this generations' "TV Title"..and it should be defended on RAW at least every other week.
Oh come on the WHC isn't the same title Flair carried around. It is in appearance maybe but right now it's simply a prop and a confusing one at that since no one ever knows if its more important or less important as the WWE title. None of the titles mean anything anymore. You have IC, US and Tag champions going months without defending the titles on PPVs or even on TV shows.
Seriously there shouldn't be 2 "World" titles in the WWE, there should be 1 main title. If they want to use the US or IC belt as the stepping stone to the WWE title like it was done in the past, great I'm all for it. But without two separate brands it's pointless to have two World champions.
Official TNA/WWE Wrestling Thread
I assume they get rid of the world title and keep the new wwe title as the main title since it's so new. No use spending all that money on a title and only use it for a few months. This is when they should have unveiled the new WWE title
"Jt0323 wrote:
I assume they get rid of the world title and keep the new wwe title as the main title since it's so new. No use spending all that money on a title and only use it for a few months. This is when they should have unveiled the new WWE title
Yes and yes.
WM31 will be in San Fran.
They have a whole bunch of rumors about this cena and orton including one that Mike Mooneyham has in his Column. About the Belts falling off the cable and Triple H picking them up and saying he is unified champ because it's best for business and setting up a wrestlemania between him and cena with Mr Mcmahon by his side. http://www.postandcourier.com/article/20131208/PC20/131209482/1032/wwe-titles-up-for-grabs-in-cena-orton-tlc-match
"Ray Finkle wrote:
WM31 will be in San Fran.
Santa Clara. ;)
I make this correction mainly because I live extremely close to the new stadium and not so close to San Francisco.
On a fun side note, once Cena entered the ring at the end of the show tonight, it dawned on me that I have been in the ring with three former or current world champions that were in the ring. Thought that was kind of cool.
Also, Cena went easy on Orton, to be honest. He could have absolutely decimated him if he wanted to. It was actually a better promo than his normally pandering drivel. And that was after his painfully obvious heat sharing of Daniel Bryan's monster heat. Once he got into the meat of the promo, it was sound.
Orton's promo was terrible. He repeats himself constantly and ends up having to correct what he says in every attempt. He is the very definition of mediocre...and his cousin was just signed to developmental...sigh.
Also, I think it is fairly likely that tonight started the Wrestlemania 30 programs for Bryan and Punk.
that ending was epic! So many WM possibilities. I am liking this story. TLC may be worth it!
"dolphinkev wrote:
They have a whole bunch of rumors about this cena and orton including one that Mike Mooneyham has in his Column. About the Belts falling off the cable and Triple H picking them up and saying he is unified champ because it's best for business and setting up a wrestlemania between him and cena with Mr Mcmahon by his side. http://www.postandcourier.com/article/20131208/PC20/131209482/1032/wwe-titles-up-for-grabs-in-cena-orton-tlc-match
I wouldn't put it passed Triple H to do something like that.
I loved the ending to RAW last night. Cena absolutely nailed his promo and the reason was because he was being real and not trying to be funny or say stupid one liners. Cena's best promos are when he has an actual point. I also loved how the crowd kept cheering for Daniel Bryan during it.
I do however hope that we don't get a Bryan/Michaels WM match, for once I wish when a wrestler says he's retired he actually stays retired. I'd much rather have a Bryan/Punk match or hell give me either Bryan or Punk against Cena as I'm not really interested in seeing Triple H wrestle one of them either.
Official TNA/WWE Wrestling Thread
Last week they said you will never see these two titles in the same ring again. Let's see if they keep that promise
One thing I'd like to never see again...kofi kingston and the miz in the ring together.
http://podcastone.com/program?action=viewProgram&programID=593
Chris Jericho has a podcast now..and his first podcast is a two-parter with Stone Cold...
@Alf_Arteaga on Twitter
"Being a part of success is more important than being personally indispensable. .''...- Pat Riley
3 Yards per Carry on itunes:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/3-yards-per-carry-miami-dolphins/id1363764781?mt=2
3 Yards per Carry for Android:
https://threeyardspercarry.podbean.com/
"Section126 wrote:
http://podcastone.com/program?action=viewProgram&programID=593
Chris Jericho has a podcast now..and his first podcast is a two-parter with Stone Cold...
Yeah, so far it's pretty good. I think he said Edge is his 2nd guest. Steve Austin's Podcast is damn good too.
"Ray Finkle wrote:
Yeah, so far it's pretty good. I think he said Edge is his 2nd guest. Steve Austin's Podcast is damn good too.
I'm addicted to Stone Cold's podcast. Awesome.
@Alf_Arteaga on Twitter
"Being a part of success is more important than being personally indispensable. .''...- Pat Riley
3 Yards per Carry on itunes:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/3-yards-per-carry-miami-dolphins/id1363764781?mt=2
3 Yards per Carry for Android:
https://threeyardspercarry.podbean.com/
"Section126 wrote:
I'm addicted to Stone Cold's podcast. Awesome.
Yeah his is really outstanding and he has a pretty good guest list so far.
Word is the WWE is working on bringing in Batista to wrestle a match at WM, possibly against Brock Lesnar, and getting Hulk Hogan to make an appearance.
EDIT: Dave Meltzer is reporting it might be Orton vs. Batista for the WWE title.
"Ray Finkle wrote:
Word is the WWE is working on bringing in Batista to wrestle a match at WM, possibly against Brock Lesnar, and getting Hulk Hogan to make an appearance.
EDIT: Dave Meltzer is reporting it might be Orton vs. Batista for the WWE title.
.....Why?
Batista will draw a few eyeballs. I was never a big fan, but I will even admit that I will tune in next month when he arrives, just out of curiosity.
I have a hard time seeing them put him in a Main Even match at WM since all indications show that this is a short term deal. But a high profile-ish feud would be in order. I would be interested to see if perhaps, he runs into The Shield who claim that this is an injustice that he can walk in after years away and be placed towards the top of the card. Having him pin Ambrose and Rollins before falling to Roman Reigns at WM might be a good way to use him. Once Reigns beats him (preferably after sending The Shield away), you can have Ambrose and Rollins attack him for going rogue and set up a program for Reigns vs. The Shield after WM or something.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJPcBqn9KGk
Poor show...
I like Batista but I HATE HATE HATE the Rock/Lesnar/RVD/Jericho (not as much) type wrestlers, who wrestle once every two-three months. Unless it was Angle, I really don't care.
"Silverphin wrote:
.....Why?
Because the WWE likes to keep bringing in older stars instead of building up new ones. But I agree there's no reason for Batista to be in the WWE title match at WM.
"Jt0323 wrote:
I like Batista but I HATE HATE HATE the Rock/Lesnar/RVD/Jericho (not as much) type wrestlers, who wrestle once every two-three months. Unless it was Angle, I really don't care.
See I don't mind when Jericho and RVD come in because at least they did jobs and put newer talent over.
I also love The Rock and Brock so I also don't mind them wrestling ever once and awhile too, I just hate how they have booked Brock since he first came back.
Brock Lesnar is returning tonight on RAW to beat up Mark Henry.
You know what's the funny thing is? There's a couple of midcarders who could make quite the WM Main Event program these upcoming months.
Pure stupidity
