Official WWE/TNA Wrestling Thread
9847 replies
Fun match so far. It has that big match feel which takes it up a notch.
Love the fact that HBK is rocking the tweener beard ...
Ouch.
Ouch. I think Shawn might be hurt.
and Undertaker is dead. Holy ****!
Holy ****.
camera ,man just earned his cash for that spot
Well after 15 years Bettman lets hockey come back to Winnipeg. Thanks for wasting 15 years
Is Taker alive? lol.
Wow. I think that there's a legit injury here.
And Undertaker is dead. Holy crap.
Phew!
Hope the camera man is alright.
Yes!
Wow. Great match. That chokeslam was SICK!
What a match.
This match is awesome.
my feeds back, sweet...
R.I.P. Scott Knight; Dec. 1968 - Dec. 2007
Good God. Taker is working uber stiff tonight!
Wow
Wow. Simply Wow. This is MAKING Wrestlemania
Kicked out of the TOMBSTONE? You kidding me?!?
Holy ****!
nice ddt
Well after 15 years Bettman lets hockey come back to Winnipeg. Thanks for wasting 15 years
What! A! Match!
Really hope TAker wins lol.
Damn this is a great match.
HBK and Undertaker are stealing the show. No way anything else beats this match tonight.
Great match. Michaels just gave Undertaker the best match of his career. I don't even think its close.
Great win for both guys.
great match and finish
Taker wins
I got 2 right:shifty:
Well after 15 years Bettman lets hockey come back to Winnipeg. Thanks for wasting 15 years
