1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Offseason Outlook: Miami Dolphins

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Sceeto, Feb 3, 2010.

1. Sceeto

Sceeto Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2008
    New York
    http://www.sportingnews.com/blog/Fa...y/view/54283/offseason_outlook_miami_dolphins

:up:
    See, I'm keeping it balanced.:wink2: I do agree that he sometimes has the tendency to hold onto the ball too long or maybe it's that he does not sense the pressure quick enough. Same thing, I guess. He is basically a rook and I'm sure and have faith that he will work on this. I have, in fact, also seen him wisely throw some balls away as opposed to some of the bonehead QBs we've had here in the past whom would've thrown that killer pick.
    Really Flash?:wink2:
    Oh s---! I hated those trades. It's hard to judge the Chambers one because, I believe if I remember correctly, we got Henne with one of those picks. Henne or Merling. I believe it was Henne, so that's kind of a pointless issue, but the Welker trade; Uggh!

A reminder on the Welker trade...sorry:
    Man, we really screwed up on that one. Yeah, imagine if Henne had Welker this past season?.......pssh! Forget about it! That would have made Henne's job A LOT easier, but what the hell, no use crying over spilled milk. Onward and upward.:up:
    Awesome!:cry:

Just a little blur from Armando when the Chambers trade went down...funny:
    Yeah Armando, it meant for Hagan that we found out how much he truly sucked and were forced to cut him:tongue2::tantrum:. O.k. for the record; I still and have always liked like Teddy and I still have high hopes for him. O.k.? Sue me.:lol:....but Hagan? .....oh man.:tantrum: Oh well. Kind of funny.......and sad.:yes:
    :