1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OG Christian Westerman

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Forum' started by jim1, Dec 19, 2015.

1. jim1

jim1 New Member

Jul 1, 2008
    About 6-3, 305 lbs., pretty quick for his size and looks good in pass pro. I tend to be more interested if OL can play vs scheme fit, but he looks fine for ZBS. Very strong guy but doesn't have ideal mass/size to drive block, but he looks like he could get up to 310-315 pretty easily. Not a lot of wasted motion with this guy, efficient, but can move when it's time to. Will be 23 in February. Not a perfect OG candidate, but a solid 3rd rd Guard to bring into the fold and compete for a starting job imo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWTtKudbsDU

ps Aside from Westerman I don't see a lot that I particularly like in this OG class, from Cody Whitehair on down. Hopefully we can pick up one or two good ones in FA.

2. PerfectTeam

PerfectTeam Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Port St. Lucie, FL
    I think we can win with Whitehair. I've got to do more film on him but I've seen him enough that I wouldn't be disappointed with him in the 2nd. Position versatile having played multiple OL positions including LT. Blue collar type you can win with.