1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oh Great Powers That Be...We Need a T!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by vt_dolfan, Dec 29, 2008.

Tags:
  1. vt_dolfan

vt_dolfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Hey...

Is there anyway we can somehow get thephins.com T Shirts made up, with the AFC Eastern Division Champions title, AFC Champions, and World Champions, plus Greatest Turn Around in the History of the NFL...etc.

Obviously we need to wait until we win the Super Bowl to start designing this...

(Ok ok....the AFC and Super Bowl are gonna be tough....but you get the idea...)

This has been a season...for the ages. We will never ever see a season like this again...and I think it would be awsome to have a T celebrating this along with showing our pride in thephins.com....the undefeated, undisputed, heavy weight sports fan site IN THE WORLD.......

2. GoPhins!

GoPhins! Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 29, 2007
    Winter Garden, FL
    Or some gear that just says "ThePhins.com"? I have been waiting all season for the chance to buy some. Please create some for this sites fans. :)

3. ASUFinFan

ASUFinFan Uh huh

Dec 8, 2007
    Scottsdale, AZ
    That is a great idea VT.

4. GridIronKing34

GridIronKing34 Silently Judging You

Nov 22, 2007
    Denver, CO
    I really like this idea.

dolphindebby likes this.
  5. vt_dolfan

vt_dolfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Yeh...Id be willing to shell out whatever for one..so it costs the site nothing...even if you need to collect first to get em made....but they should be really high quality...heavy weight....I cant wait to wear it with Pride!!!!

GoPhins! likes this.