Okay...
8 replies
![]()
....Sorry for yelling.
Dirtylandry, I'm sorry for calling you a troll. I know everyone on here has been forced to watch a **** show leading up to this game. I know you guys are not trolls. You care maybe too much about the direction of this team.
Please accept my apologies, it's just that the negativity got to a point where it became taboo to root for your own team.
There's no shame in losing while placing a misguided, emotional bet on your team. The real shame comes when you withhold your fan emotions, no matter how crazy it seems, because you'll never fully enjoy a win or loss. You'll just be hangin' around like some emotional scavenger; always conflicted, never whole...

"Bpk wrote:
Two of the top three threads!!!
Well done!
Coming from the man who singlehandedly rigged the outcome of this year's survivor game in favor of Stephen Ross is a very humbling compliment, kind sir...

When was I called a troll?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of mine and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the website
"dirtylandry wrote:
When was I called a troll?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Never mind, typo... Originally wrote HenryKissinger, but he's not even a member anymore; damn you autocorrect, why dost thou vex me so?...

Ok...seriously...you know there's a Rant Forum which is for personal fluff, right?
Your first thread should be there and this...I don't even know what to say...it's not even a thread.
I'm not trying to be mean to you, but you have to keep in mind that the Mains is not Pandarilla's personal message board, okay? That's not how this site works. We're not supposed to tolerate this kind of posting in the Mains, no matter who does it.
So please use the Rant Forum, PM system and Game-Threads to handle this in the future.
"Pandarilla wrote:
Coming from the man who singlehandedly rigged the outcome of this year's survivor game in favor of Stephen Ross is a very humbling compliment, kind sir...
try doing a presidential election sometime. keeping me busy.
"DolphinGreg wrote:
Ok...seriously...you know there's a Rant Forum which is for personal fluff, right?
Your first thread should be there and this...I don't even know what to say...it's not even a thread.
I'm not trying to be mean to you, but you have to keep in mind that the Mains is not Pandarilla's personal message board, okay? That's not how this site works. We're not supposed to tolerate this kind of posting in the Mains, no matter who does it.
So please use the Rant Forum, PM system and Game-Threads to handle this in the future.
Thank you for keeping this thread going! :)
"DolphinGreg wrote:
Ok...seriously...you know there's a Rant Forum which is for personal fluff, right?
Your first thread should be there and this...I don't even know what to say...it's not even a thread.
I'm not trying to be mean to you, but you have to keep in mind that the Mains is not Pandarilla's personal message board, okay? That's not how this site works. We're not supposed to tolerate this kind of posting in the Mains, no matter who does it.
So please use the Rant Forum, PM system and Game-Threads to handle this in the future.
It's cool, I'm done...
Soap box rants is detention, anyway. Nobody starts a thread there.
