1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Old NFL fan, new Dolphins fan

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by traderdave, Sep 6, 2014.

1. traderdave

traderdave Football is life

Sep 6, 2014
    South Florida
    I've lived in South Florida for 20 years, been a football fan my entire life, and think it's past time to start supporting the home team. Went to the Cowboys preseason game and this Sunday will be my first regular season Fins game. I took the plunge and got season tickets, and I'm looking forward to going to the games. FOOTBALL IS FINALLY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Dolphins have put together a good team, on both sides of the ball, and the owner seems to care about the quality of the product on the field. I'm also encouraged by the planned renovations to Sun Life Stadium. Hopefully we can sack Brady about 5 times this Sunday and get a big win to start the season. Go Fins!!

I'll search the forum for traffic and concessions tips, but if anyone can direct me to some good threads about those topics, I'd appreciate it.

Dave

RGF likes this.
  2. CrunchTime

CrunchTime Administrator Retired Administrator

Nov 23, 2007
    Welcome to the site.We hope you will participate in the forum chatter.

Another member may be able to help you.:yes:

3. Onehondo

Onehondo Senior Member Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Chesapeake, Virginia
    Welcome traderdave :yes:

4. Boik14

Boik14 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 28, 2007
    New York
    Welcome bro, what took you so long to become a Phins fan?

As for traffic tips or concessions, Im not from the miami area. Hopefully one of our members has a productive answer for you....

Enjoy the game and forum. #PhinsUp :)

5. traderdave

traderdave Football is life

Sep 6, 2014
    South Florida
    Thanks for the welcome guys. I've been a Cowboys fan for 40 years, and last year I started asking myself "Why?". Maybe it's time for a change...we'll see.

Boik14 likes this.