Omar Kelly declares Tannehill is doomed, then walks it back.

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Section126, Aug 8, 2013.

1. Alex13

Alex13 Tua Time !!! Club Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Berlin,Germany
    yeah i agree but you know this about Omar sometimes he gets asked a question and then he pops up with that "already discussed...check my timeline"....CHECK MY TIMELINE...lol when i read that i always thought what an arrogant mofo and there was this one evening where i told him about it...lol..i´m blocked ever since

FanMarino likes this.
  2. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    If Omar was in love with Tannehill then I would be worried.
    You know, given Omar's man crush record.

cuchulainn likes this.
  3. Stringer Bell

Stringer Bell Post Hard, Post Often Club Member

Mar 22, 2008
    The irony is in the constant complaining about how "bad" he is.

Sent from my HTC One GE using Tapatalk 4 Beta

4. Dol-Fan Dupree

Dol-Fan Dupree Tank? Who is Tank? I am Guy Incognito.

Dec 11, 2007
    That is not ironic either

Fin D likes this.
  5. the 23rd

the 23rd a.k.a. Rio

Apr 20, 2009
    Tampa Area
    like to see Omar Kelly cut his hair, dry his tears & go get a real job... he is an incompetent would-be hack that contributes nothing to dolfandom but negativity

MrClean likes this.
  6. FanMarino

FanMarino Season Ticket Holder

Nov 24, 2007
    Would have liked a reply from him but he was too far up his own jacksy to warrant that i guess. When he says he's not going to comment on the QB position and its banned then i will comment on that. I replied saying i would like to see a beat reporter actually commenting on all player positions but then i guess im being 1.picky and 2. too demanding. I wasnt being disrespectful, Mr Kelly was imo for being arrogant. He also deleted my tweet that mentioned i wanted INFO not EGO. He deleted those words and replaced them with "you are blocked" after i unfollowed him. The man hasnt much class and even less professional integrity. If he cannot take a genuine comment questioning his reporting and he hits the block when its a genuine comment then that says the guy is out of his depth. Can give it but cant take it. If anything i would say Omar Kelly is a keyboard warrior.

Fin-Omenal and Larryfinfan like this.
  7. MrClean

MrClean Inglourious Basterd Club Member

Flavor Flav? What's that? Something Ben & Jerry's sell?

8. MrClean

No one ever said sheep or lemmings were smart.

Fin-Omenal and FanMarino like this.
  9. MrClean

I watched Jake the Snake a lot. Omar is talking out his *** again... :sad:

10. MrClean

I liked Jake and I like Ryan, but I do not see much similarity, anymore than a lot of other QBs. I don't usually care for that game anyway. This guy is that guy. That guy is this guy.

How about Ryan just being the best Ryan he can be? Because he's good enough, he's smart enough, and doggonit, people like him. :)

JMHPhin and smahtaz like this.
  11. FanMarino

FanMarino Season Ticket Holder

Nov 24, 2007
    We get a badge saying "we beat the ego" and now members of a genuine, don't suffer fools club. Im down with that. :knucks:

12. CD13

CD13 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 13, 2007
    Vestal, NY
    People follow him to keep up with the news at camp, as they know he is there, and then simply can't resist at commenting at some point because he is such a jackass. Truly he should stick to the news and not reply to tweets that are a jab. Instead he takes it personal and tweets back...kind of like these people on facebook posting their problems as therapy. I follow him and just fly past the junk and try to find some info...