1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Onlinecarstereo.com

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by GISH, Mar 31, 2011.

1. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    This company sucks. I ordered a CD head unit, 2 pairs of speakers, and a few other small items from them last saturday. I got an email confirming my order, and it was all correct. Then on Monday I got an email telling me my order has been shipped, but I didnt check to see if they shipped the right items. Today I see the money came out of my checking account, and it was about $35 less than expected. So I went back and checked what they sent. They sent all the wrong stuff. A different CD unit, and both sets of speakers were different than what I ordered. I did some research and found nothing but horrible reviews of people who have had nightmare experiences with this company. Apparantely they will hang up on you if you try to cancel your order, and will then ship it anyway, forcing you to pay to have it returned. I'll receive my shipment on Monday. If I don't hear back from them by then I'm not sure what I'll do. The difference in products isnt all that great, so I'm not sure if its worth dealing with their rude CS dept.

Anyways, beware.

2. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    I could tell just from looking at the domain name. That's similar to:

sportsgamestickets.com
    cheapsportsgamestickets.com
    cheapestsportsgamestickets.com
    freesportsgametickets.com
    omgfreesportsgamestickets.com
    sellusyourssn.com
    wholesaleproduce.com
    sportsgamesjerseys.com

...etc.

3. McLovin

McLovin Resident Pats fan.

May 7, 2008
    North Cacalaka
    call your credit card company. they should have an online protection program.

4. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    um, not really. just because it has 3 words in the name doesnt make it the same. this site actually does quite a bit of business and is one of the top competitors in its online market. im yet to see how they handle my screwed up order, but ive read some nightmares. the sites came referred from a friend who had a good customer service experience with them. they arent a phony site selling phony products. but their reputation suggests they make very poor customer service decisions.

5. Colorado Dolfan

Colorado Dolfan ...dirty drownin' man?

You should be able to refuse the delivery, hence avoiding any shipping charges back to the warehouse. When they get the package back, unopened, you can call them back and let them know their screwup...

6. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    While I completely disagree with how they went about it, I'm a happy customer. The speakers they sent me were upgraded to the next model at no extra charge, and the deck is better than i thought it would be. Im keeping it all. My car sounds amazing. I want to live in it. Pioneer + Alphine + Soundstream = Epic Win!!!