1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OPINIONS: AFTER seeing The Incredible HULK!!!

Discussion in 'TV, Music and Movies' started by HULKFish, Jun 16, 2008.

The Incredible POLL!

1. I Will definitely see it again AND tell everyone I talk to to see it!

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  2. I might see it again, it was a great movie!

6 vote(s)
    54.5%
  3. I'll tell people to go see it but probably not again myself

3 vote(s)
    27.3%
  4. Tell people to see it? What am I, a nerd or something?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. HULKFish

HULKFish Artist and Scribe

Apr 30, 2008
    Central FL
    Hey all, wanted to gather some information for a couple HULK boards. I want to show what non-HULK-obsessed people are saying, LOL! Or non-superhero movie-goers, standard movie-goers are saying...

The Incredible HULK (OFFICIAL SITE)

If you go to the HULK Connect link you can visit my HULK page to grab a cool TIH wallpaper or check out my fan-posters etc.! Sorry, I'm a little geeked-out to be a part of the experience!

2. DonShula84

DonShula84 Moderator Luxury Box

Jan 3, 2008
    I was a fan of The Hulk comics as a kid, but I wasnt a fan of the first movie and had low expectations for this one. I loved the movie though, would probably see it again, but would definitely recommend that everyone else go see it.

3. Ludacris

Ludacris Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Jan 8, 2008
    I'll see it again on DVD. The only movie I ever saw twice at the cimema was Transformers.

4. Rick 1966

Rick 1966 Professional Hipshooter

Nov 23, 2007
    Powell, WY
    It was very good. I will buy the DVD...I generally don't see movies in the theater more than once because it costs so much.

5. HULKFish

HULKFish Artist and Scribe

Apr 30, 2008
    Central FL
    LOL! Good points... This movie is so good that I think it should only possibly take second to the Love Guru. Get Smart looks pretty good but I'm not really seeing a blockbuster their... TIH is worth the time!