1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Orange Box/ Half Life 2

Discussion in 'Gaming Forum' started by TheAnswer385, May 8, 2008.

1. TheAnswer385

TheAnswer385 Stay Low Run Free

Jan 7, 2008
    PA
    I got this about 2 1/5 weeks ago and I really enjoy all the games that it has on it. I just finished up half life 2 and I must say that its surprisingly long. It took me about 12 hours or so to beat. Then you have portal which I thought was a new creative puzzle game that I found greatly addictive. I dig Team Fortress 2 the online multi player is pretty cool with all of the classes. They are fun to use and have even strengths and weaknesses. I must say go fetch this off eBay for around $35 you will be very pleased and it will keep you busy for quite a while. I haven't tried half life 2 Episode one and two yet because now that I beat HL2 I need to spend more time on GTA4. Quick question am I looking about the same time for each of those episodes as it took to beat half life 2? :up:

2. Desides

Desides Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2007
    Pembroke Pines, FL
    The Episodes will take you anywhere from 2-8 hours depending on your level of skill. If HL2 took you 12 hours, you'll probably blow through the Episodes in around 3 hours.

And yeah, The Orange Box went overlooked. Half-Life 2 doesn't have the same pull it used to, and it had to compete with games like BioShock and Mass Effect.

TheAnswer385 likes this.