1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OT Albert wants $50 million deal

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by bbqpitlover, Apr 22, 2013.

1. Drowning

Drowning ONCE MORE UNTO THE BREACH

Dec 20, 2007
    All of you, as ardent fans should, are defending him with blinders. He missed home runs in where good throw would've kept the WR in stride for a TD. I wonder what QB did exactly that last year...wait...it'll come to me...it's on the tip of my freagin tongue gosh darn it... ryhmes with taco... ah forget it. Tanne needs to hit on the home runs. With needed redundancy- period.

2. Fin D

Fin D Sigh

Nov 27, 2007
    You're actually implying that good QBs don't miss big throws. Do you understand that?

3. Drowning

Dec 20, 2007
    I'd be a *puker* if they'd reach for Flucker, jw. Although I do believe Flucker is a good prospect and has a high ceiling. I stated, if they are that desperate. You're going to pay 50 mil for a LT that may very well not make it through the season in an offseason in which we've already spent 175 as well as trading a high pick for the honor of doing so? Ok. I refer to the best line I think I've ever read in this forum, it isn't my money. And Albert is a great talent.

I'd rather them build through the draft. The players are young, cheap, with stars not yet written. How do you know Flucker won't be as good as Albert without the injury bug (purely argumentative here)? How do you know Albert won't injur himself on 1st down of the 2nd drive in the 3rd quarter of the 4th game of the season? Who knows these thing?

Trade for Albert, don't trade for Albert, just make the right (excuse my language but it's needed to drive home the point) ****ing move. I'm tired of these stop-gap, psychotic, screw up my childhood team for another decade's worth of suffering GMs. *i'm tired of Drowning*.

50 million sounds steep to me in this of our buckwild offseasons. But what the heck do I know? I'm a guy posting in a forum while watching Grosse Pointe Blank.

4. Drowning

Dec 20, 2007
    No, fin. I'm implying great QBs hit more home runs than they miss.

5. Fineas

Fineas Club Member Luxury Box

Jan 5, 2008
    That's really not true either. It is very rare for a QB -- even a great one -- to complete more than 50% of his deep throws.

6. Ohio Fanatic

Ohio Fanatic Twuaddle or bust Club Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Concord, MA
    Because Boik was pointing out that Albert really struggled against Abraham last year, my point was exactly what you said. Abraham makes a lot of LT's look foolish.

MrClean likes this.