1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OTA's begin tomorrow.

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by padre31, May 17, 2010.

1. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    Ahh, no one is going to watch the Marlins, there is some form of sport being played on frozen water, and some manner of game is being played involving a metal rim and some blind officials..

All of which means...Dolphins Veteran OTA's being...tomorrow...

party on Garth.

djphinfan, jetssuck, Agua and 4 others like this.
  2. mason

mason Junior Member

Mar 22, 2008
    norfolk va
    i honestly believe that an OTA on TV would beat out a regular season baseball game for ratings. Look at the draft vs. that metal rim game.

thanks for the info padre

djphinfan, Agua, DolfanCole and 2 others like this.
  3. Larryfinfan

Larryfinfan 17-0...Priceless Club Member

Would like to hear, and I'm sure we will, what nuances are being adjusted during these OTAs. Where they have who lined up at and things like " are they really using Will Allen at FS?" and who's being worked at RG and LG and on what team (1st string, 2nd string, etc) and how are the rooks doing.

I think the NFLN could package a one hour show on each set of OTAs going on in the league. Even a show just to cover a 3-day OTA or minicamp. Diehards like us would eat that stuff up....heck, I'd even watch the jests minicamps and OTAs under that scenario...well, maybe not...

padre31 and DolfanCole like this.
  4. Rocky Raccoon

Rocky Raccoon Greasepaint Ghost Staff Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Jersey
    Will there be pics? I need to see my boys in action again. It's been far too long.

5. jupiterfin

jupiterfin Mild Irritant

Nov 29, 2007
    Jupiter Florida
    I love my Marlins, they've given me more championships than the Dolphins have.

6. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    And great seats are available.

jetssuck, Agua and DolfanCole like this.
  7. DolfanCole

DolfanCole Season Ticket Holder

Jan 4, 2008
    Hampton, VA
    Yep. There will be a sneak peek at what the FS and OG situation might look like, which will be very intriguing. Same with the OLB situation. Although still incredibly early, it'll be interesting to see how things start out.

8. finyank13

finyank13 Reality Check

Jan 6, 2010
    This is awesome, Henne start forging that relationship on the field with Marshall, and the rest of that Corp, Dansby starts to be the leader of that defense, running drills with the unit....games are won in OTA's.....Ricky, Ronnie.....Incognito is taking directions from Long....this is all good brothers, and sisters.... Kory Sheets is excited......

Sheets24K</STRONG>

It's time let's go get it!</SPAN>

P.S......Yeah anybody with pics of Marshall....send them!! please.....

9. the 23rd

the 23rd a.k.a. Rio

Apr 20, 2009
    Tampa Area
    and the seats are relatively cheap...

10. finyank13

finyank13 Reality Check

Jan 6, 2010
    ArmandoSalguero

RT if you ask nicely @krie30511: Are we going to get any reports from you media guys on OTA's?

Is Mando serious?? Like report the news buddy...stop being a douche....he will wait until someone there does it or Darlington/Kelly, then just copy his work and publish it....terrible..

Agua likes this.
  11. FinNasty

FinNasty Alabama don’t want this... Staff Member Club Member

Dec 1, 2007
    I want to see what number Marshall is going to wear. We have to assign him a number EVENTUALLY, right?!?

12. Killerphins

Killerphins The Finger

Nov 11, 2008
    safe bet EVERYONE of us is wondering the very same thing
    i hope he takes 19 personally
    that would be hilarious :wink2: