our chances of drafting a QB just got better

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by RickyNeverInhaled, Jan 13, 2011.

1. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    2 games, do not forget the 08 game in the meadowlands.

Quinn was 2-7 his one yr of starting in Cleveland.

Both were not very good, but at least Ginn "is" a quality Returner, Quinn is just a body who contributes nothing in the NFL.

Fans loved one and hated the other, fans are kinda dumb.

2. PHINANALYST

PHINANALYST Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2008
    North Carolina
    not sure what to make of Cam, but what i did notice was that he was having some physical issues during the game from hits from a 'small' DUCKS defense ... he will take some much tougher hits in the NFL. I also don't think he is as fleet a foot as VY either. His size is much like Culpepper, he just doesn't seem to be as daft.

questions i have are:
    - can he read a defense, if so - at what level (and i don't mean in pictures or film, i mean lining up in front of you -- big difference in my book)

- can he put a ball in a tight spot

- how well does he undestand offense design and scheme

answers to these are what would go a long way in my decision making for him or any other QB

3. VManis

VManis Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 10, 2010
    When Mike Vick came out of college all the buzz was how he was going to reinvent the QB position and how a passing QB was only going to be half a QB in the future. Well its 10 years later and the roll of the QB hasn't changed. Sure there will be duel threat QBs the way there always has been (Fran Tarkentin, Steve Young, Randall Cunningham etc...) but the majority of the QBs in the league will remain pocket passers.