1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Our current WRS

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by SICK, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Fin D

Fin D Sigh

Nov 27, 2007
    Yawn.

You talk about Marshall's production and how hard it will be to cover it. I show you it was statistically inferior to Chambers' best year. Now you make excuses.

Either Marshall was really, really awesome here or he wasn't. If he was, there'd be no need to make excuses for his play. If he wasn't, then there's no need to act like we lost some big time production.

2. dsteve

dsteve Banned

Sep 26, 2011
    Stats don't always tell the whole story. Chambers was dynamic in a sense that he could go up and get balls like marshel did but he's no where near the talent or threat marshell was. Our other WRs and quarterback play were so horrible a defense could just take marshell away and single cover everyone else. If we don't see improved play for both the quarterback and WR pos this season you'll see teams just overload the box and dare us to throw on them.

my problem with marshell is his ****ty attitude on the field. If things didn't go his way he cried like a little ***** and stopped trying. Look at the browns game last year. Joe hayden, a top tier DB in this league, locked him down int he first half. Instead of coming out and fighting in the second half he just *****ed up and disappeared. If the basterd had his head on right there's no doubt he'd be up there as a second tier WR behind the likes of the johnsons andre and clavin, fitz etc. I really don't think we got enough for him but since we're rebuilding this year with a new coach, new o line and hopefully a new quarterback I don't regret losing him, i regret paying two second rounders and only getting back 2 3rds after two semi productive, pro bowl seasons.

on a side note, in marshells defense, our play calling was horrible last season. example? week one vs pats, 4th and goal from the one...fade to brian hartline. WTF? how about the matt moore pick 6 in the jets game? Not defending his ***** attitutde but I can see where it came from.

Silverphin likes this.
  3. Ozzy

Ozzy Premium Member Luxury Box

lmfao!! You've twisted this over and over. Now its either he was ridiculously awesome or he sucked! Yet when someone tells it like it is, its an excuse.

Speaking of yawning!

4. Fin D

Fin D Sigh

Nov 27, 2007
    Everyone acts like he was awesome here. The numbers prove he wasn't.

That means he either sucked or was average. Either way, his production won't be hard to cover or missed, which means this hole isn't as big as everyone makes it out to be.

What you call spinning is nothing but a logical look at the facts. You are the one coming up with silly excuses like it was 20% windier last year than it was in 2005, ergo Marshall rulez!!!!!

5. Ozzy

Ozzy Premium Member Luxury Box

What else you do is constantly put words in peoples mouths. Almost every poster (who liked having a true number one Wr) I've seen here has stated that he had one good season, and one very good season. You however, seem to think that only stats show what happened. Like he should have had 136 receptions, 22 Td's, and averaged 21 yards a catch to be considered excellent. Even though he had Dan Henning, Chad Henne, and Matt Moore. Even though, it was you, in this very thread, that said Qb is the biggest need on this team. Yet Marshall still sucked..

Twister....

6. Puka-head

Puka-head My2nd Fav team:___vs Jets Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Slightly left of center
    ddown with the fist pump! Death to mediocrity! !!

PhinsRDbest likes this.