our head coach.
478 replies
"resnor wrote:
Right so one new account?
He asked if there were new accounts. Crash Jensen, who has made many posts in this thread, is a new account. I haven’t bothered to look around any further. I didn’t realize that “more than one” was the criteria for “are there new accounts?”
"resnor wrote:
I saw Tua doing it in multiple games.
I must've missed Tua doing it. All I saw was him sitting on the sidelines with that DGAF look on his face. His actual play on the field is what bothered me. Hill was treating the game is if it was some friendly reunion and he knew we were only there to get our asses kicked. L'Jarius Sneed and him were literally slapping hands and cracking jokes in between the times the ball was snapped. Sneed would knock a pass a way from Hill or defend him well and they'd jog back to the line laughing their asses off. Who knows? Maybe they were laughing at Tua and McDaniels. Tyreek is a great player no doubt, but he'd turn on us in a second. Watch and see if it happens by next season if things aren't going well.
"ExplosionsInDaSky wrote:
I must've missed Tua doing it. All I saw was him sitting on the sidelines with that DGAF look on his face. His actual play on the field is what bothered me. Hill was treating the game is if it was some friendly reunion and he knew we were only there to get our asses kicked. L'Jarius Sneed and him were literally slapping hands and cracking jokes in between the times the ball was snapped. Sneed would knock a pass a way from Hill or defend him well and they'd jog back to the line laughing their asses off. Who knows? Maybe they were laughing at Tua and McDaniels.
So to be clear, this post and your previous post were referring to Tyreek joking around with KC players, correct?
Also, I just read an article where Houston (Dolphins picked him up a few days before the KC game) a former KC player, actually had Chris Jones and a former KC player in the Dolphins locker room after the game. The three were all joking around and it seems to have rubbed a few Dolphins players the wrong way.
"dolphin25 wrote:
what new accounts? we have new accounts?
There are a lot of frustrated fans out there that want to vent after another failed season.
"danmarino wrote:
Seems like the weak minded only like to post after losses.
Weird
Typical response from you. Insult anyone who is frustrated with this team and the longest active playoff win drought in the NFL.
"danmarino wrote:
He asked if there were new accounts. Crash Jensen, who has made many posts in this thread, is a new account. I haven’t bothered to look around any further. I didn’t realize that “more than one” was the criteria for “are there new accounts?”
Yeah no, I get it. I knew Crash was a new account. I just didn't recall seeing a bunch of new accounts attacking the coach and QB.
"danmarino wrote:
So to be clear, this post and your previous post were referring to Tyreek joking around with KC players, correct?
Also, I just read an article where Houston (Dolphins picked him up a few days before the KC game) a former KC player, actually had Chris Jones and a former KC player in the Dolphins locker room after the game. The three were all joking around and it seems to have rubbed a few Dolphins players the wrong way.
Yeah, I only really saw Hill. I'm not trying to get in any kind of argument here. It was an upsetting loss. I was definitely irritated with Tyreek Hill for a good portion of the game. I get that these are your old mates, but he'd already reunited with them earlier in the year. This was a playoff game and it should of been all business. I didn't know about Justin Houston. Whatever though, he needs to retire anyway.
"ExplosionsInDaSky wrote:
Yeah, I only really saw Hill. I'm not trying to get in any kind of argument here. It was an upsetting loss. I was definitely irritated with Tyreek Hill for a good portion of the game. I get that these are your old mates, but he'd already reunited with them earlier in the year. This was a playoff game and it should of been all business. I didn't know about Justin Houston. Whatever though, he needs to retire anyway.
This team was incapable of “all business.” From the goofball head coach, to the rehearsed and elaborate end zone celebrations, to the in-season Hard Knocks production and performance, there was very little “business” about this team. And that was entirely the downfall of the season, unfortunately.
"Crash Jensen wrote:
This team was incapable of “all business.” From the goofball head coach, to the rehearsed and elaborate end zone celebrations, to the in-season Hard Knocks production and performance, there was very little “business” about this team. And that was entirely the downfall of the season, unfortunately.
Hopefully they can learn and mature from all of this.
"ExplosionsInDaSky wrote:
Hopefully they can learn and mature from all of this.
Give McD some credit. Those rehearsed celebrations mostly ended after the Titans game. Of course that's easier to do than implementing an all business attitude for playoff games. The best actually rise up to the occasion, seeing that there's history to be made, instead of letting fear and disappointment take over. Hard to fix but some people do change after huge failures.
"Crash Jensen wrote:
This team was incapable of “all business.” From the goofball head coach, to the rehearsed and elaborate end zone celebrations, to the in-season Hard Knocks production and performance, there was very little “business” about this team. And that was entirely the downfall of the season, unfortunately.
Good points. Turns out they were better at celebrating TD’s in games against bad opponents than showing up in games against playoff caliber opponents.
"mlb1399 wrote:
Good points. Turns out they were better at celebrating TD’s in games against bad opponents than showing up in games against playoff caliber opponents.
If being good at rehearsed end zone celebrations was related to winning in the NFL, they might’ve won the Super Bowl. They were far away the best team in the league at that.
You old guys really have to get over the celebration aspect of the game today. Every team does this. It's encouraged, they even have little celebration cameras in the end zone.
What they showed on Hard Knocks was at the end of practice, while walking to the locker room, a couple of the guys would spend two minutes coming up with a touchdown celebration. Their was no elaborate choreographed broadway plays.
"ExplosionsInDaSky wrote:
Yeah, I only really saw Hill. I'm not trying to get in any kind of argument here. It was an upsetting loss. I was definitely irritated with Tyreek Hill for a good portion of the game. I get that these are your old mates, but he'd already reunited with them earlier in the year. This was a playoff game and it should of been all business. I didn't know about Justin Houston. Whatever though, he needs to retire anyway.
right, Houston was hired weapon, he should be gone by now. I love my friends, but if they beat me in a game it would be a couple days before I could talk to them :)
Lord help us.
"TheHighExhaulted wrote:
You old guys really have to get over the celebration aspect of the game today. Every team does this. It's encouraged, they even have little celebration cameras in the end zone.
What they showed on Hard Knocks was at the end of practice, while walking to the locker room, a couple of the guys would spend two minutes coming up with a touchdown celebration. Their was no elaborate choreographed broadway plays.
I don’t think it’s an old school issue.
It’s more like an instruction from the leadership group and head coach to come to a conclusion.
The topic is, why should one celebrate a td when the Team has not won anything yet, the game the season the playoffs in a long time
Let’s win something as a team before we celebrate some small achievements.
You might be right, players would go into depression mode if they weren’t allowed to celebrate their scores
But how bout this as a celebration, all players after a td go strait to the ref, hand them the ball, all shake each others hands and walk off the field in a business like celebration :)

"djphinfan wrote:
I don’t think it’s an old school issue.
It’s more like an instruction from the leadership group and head coach to come to a conclusion.
The topic is, why should one celebrate a td when the Team has not won anything yet, the game the season the playoffs in a long time
Let’s win something as a team before we celebrate some small achievements.
You might be right, players would go into depression mode if they weren’t allowed to celebrate their scores
But how bout this as a celebration, all players after a td go strait to the ref, hand them the ball, all shake each others hands and walk off the field in a business like celebration :)
I don't necessarily agree with the celebrations, especially on non-touchdown plays. Touchdowns I think is fair game, it's hard to score touchdowns in the NFL. I would much rather do an Achane and just hand the ball off to the ref but, you're dealing with the social media era of football though.
Why do you think Dak Prescott does the "here we go" snap cadence? It's not because it makes his team better, it's to sell t-shirts and merchandise.
"mlb1399 wrote:
Good points. Turns out they were better at celebrating TD’s in games against bad opponents than showing up in games against playoff caliber opponents.
Blah blah blah. Can someone come with a new take? This one is tired and played out.
Lots of people will tell you what they think about you and what you shouldn't and should do. Not everyone's thoughts are worth consideration. Don't take criticism from anyone who you wouldn't also go to for advice.
"Finatik wrote:
Blah blah blah. Can someone come with a new take? This one is tired and played out.
If you don’t want people to voice opinions on the Dolphins, just shut down the site. Or simply dont post if you have nothing to add.
This is the boomerist dolphins space of them all.
i enjoyed warchign this team the last 2 years more than the precious 20 combined. I hope they keep building aroudn the coach and qb. I believe in letting them grow together and where they will take us. If you dont, thats your prerogative. I feel like neither camp is moving one side or the other.
Tua led the league in passing and there are still folks on this board who think Jimmy Garappolo is a better nfl qb. Theres no arguing with that. Im done wasting my time.
fooball.
futbol.
hockey.
"mlb1399 wrote:
If you don’t want people to voice opinions on the Dolphins, just shut down the site. Or simply dont post if you have nothing to add.
Too keep posting the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over again makes for a horrible read and adds NOTHING to the discussion. Tua sucks. Yeah ok. Btw Tua sucks. Yeah you saiid that. Tua sucks. Got anything else? Tua sucks. Yeah but what else. Tua sucks. At some point it's been said and we can move on more interesting things.
Lots of people will tell you what they think about you and what you shouldn't and should do. Not everyone's thoughts are worth consideration. Don't take criticism from anyone who you wouldn't also go to for advice.
"Finatik wrote:
Too keep posting the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over again makes for a horrible read and adds NOTHING to the discussion. Tua sucks. Yeah ok. Btw Tua sucks. Yeah you saiid that. Tua sucks. Got anything else? Tua sucks. Yeah but what else. Tua sucks. At some point it's been said and we can move on more interesting things.
when those more interesting things come about we can.
Lord help us.
"Finatik wrote:
Too keep posting the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over again makes for a horrible read and adds NOTHING to the discussion. Tua sucks. Yeah ok. Btw Tua sucks. Yeah you saiid that. Tua sucks. Got anything else? Tua sucks. Yeah but what else. Tua sucks. At some point it's been said and we can move on more interesting things.
Please post one interesting comment you’ve made. All I see you doing is going on the offensive against any poster you don’t agree with.
"mlb1399 wrote:
Please post one interesting comment you’ve made. All I see you doing is going on the offensive against any poster you don’t agree with.
I've made comments, I'm not sure they're interesting or not. As for posting on comments I don't agree with, isn't that the point of a message board?
But to just finish this up, do you think that those posting the same thing in every thread with no other information is interesting? Have and post their opinion, NO PROBLEM at all. But they same thing repetitively. You like to read that in every string?
Lots of people will tell you what they think about you and what you shouldn't and should do. Not everyone's thoughts are worth consideration. Don't take criticism from anyone who you wouldn't also go to for advice.
"Finatik wrote:
I've made comments, I'm not sure they're interesting or not. As for posting on comments I don't agree with, isn't that the point of a message board?
But to just finish this up, do you think that those posting the same thing in every thread with no other information is interesting? Have and post their opinion, NO PROBLEM at all. But the same thing repetitively. You like to read that in every string?
Well I don’t have the free time to read every post or thread. I post on topics I find interesting and relevant. As far as what people post, I could really care less. People are entitled to voice their opinion whether I agree with it or not.
It’s less than a week away from getting blown out in a playoff game and seeing this team completely collapse after having a 3 game lead over Buffalo. Couple that with 2 decades of disappointment, getting hopes up and seeing the team collapse. Are you surprised to see people venting their disappointment?
This forum has been on a pretty steep decline since I first joined. It’s not far from being a ghost town. So I guess the question comes down to do you want this site to die or do you want to keep some posters engaged?
"mlb1399 wrote:
Well I don’t have the free time to read every post or thread. I post on topics I find interesting and relevant. As far as what people post, I could really care less. People are entitled to voice their opinion whether I agree with it or not.
It’s less than a week away from getting blown out in a playoff game and seeing this team completely collapse after having a 3 game lead over Buffalo. Couple that with 2 decades of disappointment, getting hopes up and seeing the team collapse. Are you surprised to see people venting their disappointment?
This forum has been on a pretty steep decline since I first joined. It’s not far from being a ghost town. So I guess the question comes down to do you want this site to die or do you want to keep some posters engaged?
True on your 1st part.
As for being engaged, I don't think its engaging to have that repeated stuff. So it's a slippery slope either way. But hey I just thought I'd throw it out there and try and move it in a different direction. Fins Up.
BTW you don't think my Cheerleader of the Week posts are interesting? LoL.
Lots of people will tell you what they think about you and what you shouldn't and should do. Not everyone's thoughts are worth consideration. Don't take criticism from anyone who you wouldn't also go to for advice.