1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Panthers

Discussion in 'Other NFL' started by Fin-Omenal, Sep 28, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Fin-Omenal

Fin-Omenal Initiated

Mar 25, 2008
    Thee...Ohio State University
    Seriously dont know why I even thought of this but if your a team like Carolina wouldnt you consider trading either Stewart or Williams?

They are both getting bottled up by 8-9 man fronts because of the lack of a passing threat. Im not saying giveem away but I sure would be listening to offers because that team is peiced together unevenly between age and skill imo wich is a bad combo.

2. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    thats all they are talking about up here. DeAngelo Williams has done nothing but show up for training camp, practices, and during the game....done everything thats asked of him.....yet jonathan stewart misses training camp every year....and he is still rewarded with goalline carries....etc

DeAngelo can defintley be THE GUY.....with goodson backing him up, its still a very good duo.

Why not trade stewart and get a WR or DL help?

Fin-Omenal likes this.
  3. Fin-Omenal

Fin-Omenal Initiated

Mar 25, 2008

Carolina is as fickle of a team as I see in the NFL they are sh-tty but a player or two from being SB contenders....weird.

4. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    i dont agree. rookie qb, steve smith is getting older.....no tight end, sorry fullback, no #2 or slot WR.....imo the worst Defensive line in the league and decent DBs (godfrey, gamble, martin, marshall)

but imo they are far and away more than 1 or 2 players away from SB contenders....

5. Fin-Omenal

Fin-Omenal Initiated

Mar 25, 2008

Bologna, those 2 players are Jared Allen and Peyton Manning.

6. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    lmao.