1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Parcells addresses the Players, lays out his plan

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by JerryC, Jan 1, 2008.

1. FanMarino

FanMarino Season Ticket Holder

Nov 24, 2007
    What was with Zach removing his parking space sign???????

2. JerryC

JerryC New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    I don't know, hope he is not retiring or gone.

3. Bonedoc7777

Bonedoc7777 New Member

Dec 2, 2007
    no special treatment by the tuna

4. TampaFinsFan01

TampaFinsFan01 New Member

Nov 27, 2007
    Tampa
    Why not? I hope does retire. Hes still healthy, hes done all he can for Miami. No need for him to come back while we are rebuilding only to injure himself permanently.

Zach, for your good, and the good for the Fins, let this go buddy.

5. sgtphin

sgtphin Season Ticket Holder

Nov 25, 2007
    Clay City, Indiana
    I agree, TFF. As long as he's still healthy enough to help his wife raise those kids and enjoy their growing up! If he still has a football hunger, bring him home as a lb asst. coach, or even the lb coach for the 'Phins. He's busted his butt for us this long, maybe they'll let him continue his career as a coach here!

6. #1dolphinsfan

#1dolphinsfan New Member

Nov 23, 2007
    I think Zach Should be our LBs Coach if he Doesnt come back to play

7. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    I do hope Zach hangs them up, I love ZT, but I want him to be ambulatory for the rest of his non NFL life, Offerdahl hung em up when he still was on top of his game, I hope ZT takes that route as well.

The Tuna speech was what you would expect, no real answers, just a broad "Don't call us, we'll call you" sort of thing.

8. JerryC

JerryC New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    I agree with the above, the reasons for retiring. The only reason I would want him to stick around is maybe a couple year, have a shot at a SB, maybe..he deserves that.

9. TheMageGandalf

TheMageGandalf Senior Member

Nov 25, 2007
    FLORIDA
    Did anyone else?

I think the question shouldn't be why he removed his sign...but rather did anyone else do it too?

If JT or some other players had signs and they removed them as well then it makes sense to assume that it's just an end of year thing that the media is looking into a little too much.

If not, and he's the only one, then yes it does raise concerns that he isn't comming back for one reason or another. Although until something is officially said it doesn't mean anything one way or the other.