1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PARCELLS PIECE on HBO right now, 5:30AM

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by GISH, Jul 23, 2008.

1. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    You can catch the Parcells piece on HBO right now. The show is just starting.

2. m ino

m ino New Member

Jul 20, 2008
    wow..5:30 in the morning? are they trying to keep it a secret? could someone who is up that early give us late sleepers on our day off i small rundown of what it was? also i don't have hbo. thnx

3. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    he unveiled his plans for this season. he said ronnie will be traded by week 5. beck will start the first 4 games, then henne will take the throne. he expects to make the playoffs. he also said that i made all of that up.

he basically discussed his role with the Dolphins, saying he is more of a mentor than a coach. The lady interviewing him tried repeatedly to get him to say he still wants to coach in the future, but Bill wasnt biting. They also talked with Dan Henning, Miami OC, while he was golfing with Parcells in Saratoga Springs, NY. Henning says that Parcells cant stop coaching, its what he does. He said that Bill often walks the field just watching, and on occasion he will approach a player and give him some Parcells insight.

Decent piece overall. But I had to watch 30 minutes of gymnastics garbage before it was on. I swear, child gymnastics should be more illegal than assault on a minor. These kids are scarred for life, mentally, physically, and emotionally. Even the ones that reach their goals, they are screwed up in the head for the rest of their lives. And their bodies are weak and brittle due to malnutrition. These girls are suffering major injuries more often than most people change the oil in their cars. Serious recurring injuries, it doesnt take a genius to know that it comes from not eating. Anyway, the scumbags in charge of that mess deserve to be in jail. They really do. As well as many of the parents.

m ino likes this.
  4. m ino

m ino New Member

Jul 20, 2008
    ha i could just see parcells rolling out the vidoe of the backyard coaching thing he did a while back and making the phins players watch it.."this is how you tackle". i just wish he would let the people he hired to do a job do their job. i say that after some reports floating that parcells made the trade of taylor rather then ireland or is it that parcells knew ireland would probly take some heat for it and decided if anyone pointed blame it should be towards him and not ireland in his first gm job.