1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Parking

Discussion in 'The Phins Connection - Tailgating & More' started by CRAZYFACE, Sep 13, 2011.

1. CRAZYFACE

CRAZYFACE Active Member

Sep 13, 2011
    England
    Hi all, I'm after a bit of help. We are coming over from England for the Bills game in November, we were over three years ago for the Raider game, and I need some advice over parking. I sent a letter into the Dolphins stadium about this over two months ago and, disappointingly, have got no response, so I'm asking on here. My son has a heart prblem and cannot walk far, he has a disabled badge. Is there any disabled parking available, and how do I access it?

Cheers in advance

CF

2. siciliansith

siciliansith Resident Deviant

Nov 25, 2007
    Rochester NY
    Disabled Parking

Sun Life Stadium has 262 disabled parking spaces located on sight for easy access to and from the stadium. Disabled parking is located at Gates A, C, E and G. A valid disabled parking pass is required for admission into the disabled parking lots. If all disabled spaces are occupied Sun Life Stadium will allow disabled guests to use valet parking at no charge.

Sun Life Stadium is located at 2269 Dan Marino Blvd. in Miami, only one mile south of the Dade-Broward County Line at the Florida Turnpike Stadium Exit 2X. Disabled entrance at Gate 4.

I would also contact via phone the ticket line to see if you can drop off a person in valet area. Since you are from out of town you probably dont have a disabled parking permit. I'll add more as i find it since im also wondering about takeing my older grandmother. Have fun

100 Level
    The best way to get to your seats is to use the ramps located at the corners of the stadium. Use the following gates for easy entry:

Gate B: Sections 101-113 (Gate C for Disabled Guests)
    Gate D: Sections 114-127 (Gate C for Disabled Guests)
    Gate F: Sections 128-142 (Gate G for Disabled Guests)
    Gate H: Sections 145-155 (Gate G for Disabled Guests)

Club Level (200/300 Levels)
    If you are a Club Level member, use the escalators (or elevators if you have a special need) to the 200 Level:

Gate A Elevator: LIV (200 /300 Level)
    Gate C Escalators or Elevators: Suites 201-227 and 301-327; Legends II Suites (Suite 304)
    Gate E Elevators: Hall of Champions; Legends I (Suite 324); Legends III (Suite 332)
    Gate G Escalators or Elevators: Suites 228-256 and 328-356

400 Level
    The best way to get to your seats is to use the designated 400 Level escalators or the ramps located by the corners of the stadium:

Gate B Escalators: Sections 401-413 (Gate C for Disabled Guests)
    Gate D Escalators: Sections 414-427 (Gate C for Disabled Guests)
    Gate F Escalators: Sections 428-441 (Gate G for Disabled Guests)
    Gate H Escalators: Sections 442-456 (Gate G for Disabled Guests)

3. CRAZYFACE

CRAZYFACE Active Member

Sep 13, 2011
    England
    Many thanks for the reply siciliansith, we have a English disabled permit, will that give us access to the disabled section? Also, we have been before and were in the 400 level section, which my son was able to access last time, but his mobilility has been restricted over the last two years. Is it possible to use a wheelchair around this area and leave his wheelchair outside the seating area?