1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pastriots play payback, sign Danny Woodhead fmr Jet.

Discussion in 'AFC East Rivals' started by padre31, Sep 18, 2010.

1. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    Oh, this is juicy, last yr Rexxy famously signed Kevin O'Connell the fmr #3 Qb the week before the two teams met for the first time, he even sent O'Connell out for the coin toss as a Jest "Captain".

This time around, Belicheat picked up an ex Jet Rb/ST player in Woodhead, hopefully he is also a Pastriot Captain for this game and is out for the coin toss.

Man is that game going to be a battle..I suspect neither coach likes the other on a personal level.

YouTube - South Park Cripple Fight

2. Fin-Omenal

Fin-Omenal Initiated

Mar 25, 2008
    Thee...Ohio State University
    Uhhhhh....

I hate siding with the Pats and Bellichek, but I guess slobs like Ryan will do that to ya. :pity:

3. padre31

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    It honestly does not matter to me, in a way I'd prefer the Jest win, that way if we win v MN, we are the AFCE "leader", in another way, I'd like the Past to win, that way the Jest are in 0-2 Deep Kimchi.

either way though..Cripple Fight!

4. Fin-Omenal

Fin-Omenal Initiated

Mar 25, 2008
    Dont be suprised if the Pats are up late Bill tries to get Woodhead a TD just to say F.U Rex.

5. padre31

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    I'm really trying to reconcile the more beautiful moment:

-2008, the Wildcat Game, when the Pastriots Fans were streaming out of the stadium.

-2009-The look on Rexxy's face when Henne led the team on the game winning drive late in the 4th Qtr.

Fin-Omenal and RickyBobby like this.
  6. gilv13

gilv13 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2009
    Woodhead is a solid all around football player. Not sure how McKnight, Washington or Clowney made the team over him. I wouldn't be surprised if he sticks around after divulging some info about the Jets.

7. Fin-Omenal

Fin-Omenal Initiated

Mar 25, 2008

Yea thats a tough one....

You had fat body screaming "Fu--ing Quarters" on national TV after Ginn burned Revis, on the other hand ole Bill had to feel alot less of a genuis after the WC urined all over them.

I also love the fact Rex is 0-2 vs the Dolphins, you know that chaps his large ***.

8. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    According to Hard Knocks, they seemed to really like that kid a lot.

9. Fin-Omenal

Fin-Omenal Initiated

Mar 25, 2008

Bill will turn him into a 100 catch pro bowler, thats why they dont "appreciate" Moss....they can get a handfull of small white guys for the league minimum and have them run around busting up zones all day.

10. padre31

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    Another thing that chaps, anyone whom the Patriots sign is "perfect" no matter what, even Tory Holt was deemed a "great fit" when he was clearly washed up.

Woodhead has what..20 carries max? And he was cut by a running back depleted Jest team that was afraid to put Shonn Green on the field as he was dropping everything tossed his way.

And yet Woodhead=perfect fit!

So, maybe he plays Special Teams?

Hah!

Rewatch Ted Ginn's 2 TD returns vs the Jest last yr, one will see a dimunitive Woodhead giving up containment on both return TD's.

Clowns.

And let me add:

Peter King tweeted that.."with Marooney gone Fred Taylor is the #1 Rb and will do a good job.."

I tweeted back:

PK, you are better than that, he is 34 and coming off leg injuries

He replied

"Look how well he did..IN 2007 WHEN HE SPLIT TIME WITH MJD!"

3 yrs ago, and many carries later along with injuries, and King is talking that guy up as a great move by Belichick?

11. padre31

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    Fin-Omenal likes this.
  12. CaribPhin

CaribPhin Guest

I want the Jest to lose because if we are who we want to be, I don't want to rely on someone else's loss. The Jest NEED to lose this.

13. padre31

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts

[​IMG]

big picture, it doesn't matter very much right now slowmotion, 14 games to go, the bulk of the intra divisional games are left to play, but still fun though.