Patriots Paste The Dolphins.....!

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by dolphans1, Nov 24, 2008.

1. slickj101

slickj101 Is Water

Dec 21, 2007
    NY

Dude, you've been having huge overreactions since this season began. I really feel like you're just looking for every opportunity to be negative and bash on whoever makes any kind of mistake from week to week.

Another example was the Buffalo game with this gem:

And that was posted at half-time.

I really just don't see how you can logically say

"we're going 9-7 this year",

"so Sparano needs to go, we play with no emotion, etc, etc."

I don't see how anyone can be so angry about how far our team has already come in 1 year. You say your not one to base this season off of last. This is football, players are on their respected teams for more than 1 year. Generally speaking, successful and terrible teams do not switch records without toiling for a few years. We should all be greatful that our team is already having success and damn close to the playoffs so soon, after the lowest possible starting point that we had coming off of last year.

2. TheMageGandalf

TheMageGandalf Senior Member

Nov 25, 2007
    FLORIDA
    I predicted 10-6.

When the Ravens dismantled us, I ate my crow and said we looked more likely to finish 6-10.

At this point, we seem very likely to finish where I originally stated (10-6). I am happy with that as anything beats 4-12 and 1-15.

The OPs just frusterated.

I am not going to even start as to why because then I'll be trashed in the same vein so I'll just leave it at that.

3. Ozzy

Ozzy Premium Member Luxury Box

He explained it to a T for us. He is still living in the 70's.....

[​IMG]

:lol:

4. High Definition

High Definition No Smoke / No Drink 2011+

Nov 26, 2007
    South Beach
    It's a good feeling to know that ONE LOSS during the regular season can mean SO MUCH. We're important again, fellow Fins fans! Cheer up, this is year one of a long ride. The best days are ahead, and the current days are already extremely solid and promising.

11 games in, this has been an amazing season. I couldn't ask for more, even if "more" meant 7-4. I'm good.

Muck, FiN.in.RI and dolphindebby like this.
  5. slickj101

slickj101 Is Water

Dec 21, 2007
    NY
    lol I'm pretty happy that I don't know who or what those people are.

6. opfinistic

opfinistic Braaaaains!

Dec 7, 2007
    Peeking in Nabo's Basement
    Pagan's on the top left, I dunno who the rest are.

slickj101 likes this.
  7. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    Responses are in bold

Henne will start if he out performs Chad in Training Camp next year, be patient.