1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pats' Brady reportedly has second surgery on injured knee

Discussion in 'AFC East Rivals' started by baboo72, Oct 17, 2008.

1. baboo72

baboo72 Bleeding aqua & orange

Mar 23, 2008
    Watford, England
    Pats' Brady reportedly has second surgery on injured knee - NFL - CBSSports.com Football

BOSTON -- Tom Brady has undergone a second procedure in 10 days on his injured left knee, according to a published report.

The Boston Globe reported Friday that the New England Patriots quarterback had the procedure Wednesday for an infection in his left knee that was operated on Oct. 6.

Brady's agent, Donald Yee, did not respond to a phone call or an e-mail. Calls to the Patriots and the doctor who performed the first surgery in Los Angeles, Neal ElAttrache, were not returned.

Brady suffered the season-ending injury in the opener against the Kansas City Chiefs.

azfinfanmang likes this.
  2. azfinfanmang

azfinfanmang Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007

Beat me to it :lol:

This could be substantial...and then again, probably nothing.

I know that any infection incurred during surgery is bad, the fact it was caught this early probably means no difference in his return.

Any "Doctors" in the house? Jcow? Lab?

3. baboo72

baboo72 Bleeding aqua & orange

Mar 23, 2008
    Watford, England
    :yes: wow! usually by the time I've typed anything the storys a week old! :lol:

It's not often you hear of a second procedure so soon after the first?! Can't imaging the pats releasing any significant info though?!