1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pats will not be challenged saturday

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by GISH, Dec 24, 2007.

1. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    The Giants have already locked into the #5 seed. They have nothing to play for. Pats will be 16-0. Brady will have 50+ TDs, and Moss will get his 23. Makes me want to puke!

2. Brown42000

Brown42000 Chillin

Nov 24, 2007
    RI
    The Giants need to play their starters they have looked awful (Manning) because right now they are backing into the playoffs and who knows maybe Brandon Jacobs and Co. light em' up on the ground.

3. CitizenSnips

CitizenSnips hmm.

Nov 29, 2007
    PA
    Honestly, the pats are gong 16-0, but i could see them losing in the playoffs. If they give a team like Indy as many opportunities as they gave philly, or baltimore, they'll lose.

4. Nublar7

Nublar7 Senior Member

Dec 4, 2007
    Pennsylvania
    Actually, they do have something to play for. Every team that plays the Patriots wants to derail the 16-0 season. Also, I doubt the Giants want to be the final team and trivia question answer to lose to the Patriots.

5. #1dolphinsfan

#1dolphinsfan New Member

Nov 23, 2007
    I dont really care if the Pats go undefeated during the Regular season as long as they loss during the playoffs the dolphins will still be the only team to be undefeated and i think the jags or the colts will beat them

6. azstryker

azstryker New Member

Dec 2, 2007

Nah, I think they'll at least give them a run for their money.

Oh and can we put your favorite Dolphin back on that tree and get our pick back?

7. Nublar7

Nublar7 Senior Member

Dec 4, 2007
    Pennsylvania
    I think Ginn has played pretty good this year. He is still after all a rookie playing in a bad offense. He has shown great signs for the future, and I am glad to have him.

Also, when you are only 84 yards away from becoming only the third Dolphin(4th time overall) in franchise history to have 2,000+ total yards, you can't be that bad.

8. Carabinieri44

Carabinieri44 New Member

Dec 1, 2007
    if the patriots have any class and respect for football, theyll play their backups.

9. Kdawg954

Kdawg954 Member

Nov 26, 2007

I sure wouldn't . . . . class? This is a chance at greatness . . . I'm playing everybody . . . most people can't remember all of the Super Bowl Champions . . . . everyone will remember the undefeated team/teams.

I want the 72 record to stand (and I think the Pats lose in the playoffs btw) . . . but I couldn't blame them for trying to go undefeated . . . . now if someone breaks Brady's leg, they will be forever criticized . . . . but I'll take that chance if it means trying to go undefeated.

10. Kdawg954

Kdawg954 Member

Nov 26, 2007
    And the Giants BETTER play everybody, because they have looked ATTROCIOUS . . . they need to get a rhythm in the playoffs.

11. MelbournePhin

MelbournePhin New Member

Nov 30, 2007
    melbourne,fl
    the jags can beat the pats. they are the perfect cold weather team.

12. Vertical Limit

Vertical Limit Senior Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Yeah, I don't think the Giants will play Manning more than a quarter. Fact is, every year Coughlin's job is on the line, AND IF something were to happy to Eli [injury that takes him out of the playoffs?], Coughlin will be unemployed this offseason.

13. SMOKE

SMOKE Member

Nov 26, 2007
    I think the Giants will play hard. If their pass rush can pressure Brady they may have a chance. I think the majority of the Pats success is a result of their oline play. Brady has all the time in the world to find his targets. The last few weeks their pass protection hasn't been quite as well but it is still a top 3 unit. Anyhow, the Giants d-line may be able to disrupt Brady enough to win. I will be very disappointed if the Pats roll over them.

14. Captain lou

Captain lou New Member

Dec 7, 2007
    When your defense gives up 4 - 6 tds a game any return man would put up similar numbers not really an accomplishment.

15. mmikel30

mmikel30 New Member

Dec 3, 2007
    in a house
    that's a riot ...lol......i was thinking the same thing

16. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    Sorry to burst so many peoples bubbles, but the Jags are overated. If they manage to beat the Chargers or Steelers, they are gonna get pounded in the next round. Indy completely owned them twice this year. What makes you think the Pats can't do the same? I think the Chargers and Colts are the only true contenders for beating the Pats. Hopefully they both get a shot at them.

The Giants have been on the injury merry-go-round all season. They can use this week as a bye, rather than getting embarrassed and possibly injured.

17. finfan1966

finfan1966 New Member

Dec 9, 2007
    The reason the offense is bad is because they picked Ginn up in the first round instead of a real receiver!

18. Bring

Bring New Member

Dec 10, 2007
    GO Bills! Just kidding.

19. Miamian

Miamian Senior Member

Dec 5, 2007
    Jerusalem, Israel
    Wouldn't it be funny if the Pats go 16-1?

20. WaywardZest

WaywardZest New Member

Dec 3, 2007
    I sure hope so. The Jags and the Colts both have a chance.

21. Captain lou

Captain lou New Member

Dec 7, 2007
    That is by far the dumbest answer I've heard. If their is a trivia question it would be who the Patriots beat to cap off a peffect season or who beat them to ruin it. The journey isn't over for the Patriots. Everyone enters the post season with the same record. As far as the Giants having something to play for. They've already accomplished that and that is a post season bid. This game means whole a lot more to the Patriots than it does the Giants. Face it the Patsies are going 16-0.