1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PBP Cam Wake interview transcript

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by padre31, Jul 6, 2010.

1. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    http://blogs.palmbeachpost.com/thed...-cameron-wake-gearing-up-for-challenge-ahead/

FWIW.

I do think we are close to having the LB Corps they have wanted to have with the additions of Dansby and Misi and Dobbins and the subtraction of Taylor, Porter and Ayodele and Torbor.

The LB Corps has gotten much younger and more athletic.

I'd still gladly trade out Q Moses for Adalius Thomas.

dolfan7171, PhinsRock and Two Tacos like this.
  2. PhinsRock

PhinsRock Premium Member Luxury Box

I honestly expect our LB to IMPROVE, I think Porter and Jason Who? were tired and running out of steam in the 4th quarter of our last 4 games. All our new LB's are younger, bigger, stronger, perhaps faster but I can't confirm that, and they have Mike Nolan, which to me, plus Bill Sheridan as LB coach, will make a huge difference.

Breakout year for Cam Wake, this year's Elvis Dummerville?

dolfan7171 likes this.
  3. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Many times last year we talked about what we needed as a unit..the athleticism to play in space, sideline to sideline...4 new players was the goal..were close to that goal and iam willing to live with the consequences as long as I have that athleticism.

4. Pandarilla

Pandarilla Purist Emeritus

Sep 10, 2009
    Boone, NC
    I don't know what to expect out of this group but they're certainly gonna be more athletic.

5. dolfan7171

dolfan7171 Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2009
    Arizona
    This season is going to be so much fun to watch:up:

PhinsRock likes this.