1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Peezy's Postcard to Dolphins fans

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by ATVZ400, Nov 3, 2009.

1. ATVZ400

ATVZ400 Senior Member

Mar 22, 2008
    parts unknown, NJ
    dolphindebby and steveincolorado like this.
  2. CitizenSnips

CitizenSnips hmm.

Nov 29, 2007
    PA
    well said peezy.

3. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    ok mr invisible.

miamiron likes this.
  4. HardKoreXXX

HardKoreXXX Insensitive to the Touch

Apr 2, 2008
    Coral Springs, FL
    He's right. They've never layed down, even if they have run out of gas.

dolfan7171 and djphinfan like this.
  5. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    [​IMG]

dolfan7171 likes this.
  6. eric

eric New Member

Oct 11, 2009
    oreo applause

Firesole likes this.
  7. vt_dolfan

vt_dolfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

We Ride!!!

8. NaboCane

NaboCane Banned

Nov 24, 2007
    Peezy needs to STFU and play better.

And that's the name of THAT tune.

jetssuck, GISH and miamiron like this.
  9. miamiron

miamiron There's always next year

Jan 4, 2008
    Peezy's postcard to Dolphin fans...

I guarantee we wont be receiving any post cards from
    Hawaii

GISH likes this.
  10. jdang307

jdang307 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 29, 2007
    San Diego
    I'm sorry, I thought I was on gangreen for a second here. So many posts hating our own players I wonder if Ryan, Scott and Pace opened up accounts.

11. Bpk

Bpk Premium Member Luxury Box

It will mean more for Porter to lead by example on the field. He knows it and says it.

He is being pushed around out there in run D and pass rush. Man can;t get off blocks for some reason. Maybe it's age, maybe the hammy, maybe those combine to sap his explosiveness, speed and power enough that he becomes a slightly better Charlie Anderson, basically.

Give me Cam Wake on the edge and JT on the other and we'll be talkin' bunches of sacks.

Peezy should rest up his hammy for a few weeks and then come back strong and effective.

12. GridIronKing34

GridIronKing34 Silently Judging You

Nov 22, 2007
    Denver, CO
    Seems to me our pass rush was a lot better when Porter came back, but maybe I am wrong.

13. dolphindebby

dolphindebby Season Ticket Holder Luxury Box

Nov 26, 2007
    GA
    I think this was a good thing for JP.
    He didn't have to say anything to appease the fans, but he chose to. And took the blame he felt he deserved.
    I agree with him we are better than the record shows. This team has fought it's way from the bottom of the heap.
    Our coach stands behind his guys, he says he loves this team and his guys. Not many coaches will do that.
    We've got so much to be thankful for with our team. Their not a bunch of jerks, they play and play hard, they hold themselves accountable, as does the coach.
    I personally don't have many negatives about the team. I have a lot of hope and optimism as to where their headed.
    Seeing the good ole' aqua and orange go out and whip the jests was one of the most exiting things I've seen in a while. To see our coach be humble and a good sport just made me all the prouder to be a Dolphin fan.
    I don't know if any of the guys were saying anything, but I really don't care. Their my team, and homerish or not, IMO, they can strut around and say what they want. They deserve it with all the crap they've been through the last several years.
    Sure, they get paid a lot for their jobs. But, there's still their individual pride in how they play, no matter what their paid. How many teams have a JT that will cut his pay just to play in Miami?
    I guess I'm writing all this because of some of the negativity that's been said here and other places and I just want to talk up and flat out brag about this team and all they've accomplished in a relatively short time.
    I am, always have been, and always will be a Miami Dolphin fanatic. I'd be right there on the field encouraging all of them if I could.

Thanks for your time every one. I just needed to talk about my guys and where better than here?

And we CAN beat ne. Just because the all mighty brady is there means nothing to me. He's just a man (I think) like the rest and can be shut down.

Dolfan984 likes this.
  14. the 23rd

the 23rd a.k.a. Rio

Apr 20, 2009
    Tampa Area
    year two of the rebuilding & already we are feared