1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pennington plays mentor role in Dolphins' loss

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by TotoreMexico, Aug 10, 2008.

1. Jaj

Jaj Registered

Mar 23, 2008
    Los Angeles
    Glad that he fits in well.

2. vt_dolfan

vt_dolfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Damn...impressive that he rolled up his sleeves to start being a leader and part of the team...just hours after getting off the plane. Say what you want about his arm...thats leadership right there...mingling with your linemen...tutoring the younger guys....

Im impressed.

PMZQ likes this.
  3. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    Hey thats the best thing he could have done at this point. This is definately why we got him for his intelligence and leadership. He has the ability to teach Beck and Henne more than McCown ever would have been able to. Good for Chad.

4. mullingan

mullingan New Grandbaby Pic!!!

Nov 27, 2007
    Gainesboro, TN
    We can say what we want about CP. He was a jet, he has a noodle arm, whatever. This is going to turn out to be a very significant and very good signing for this team. Although his contract looks pretty big, when the details are looked at, its really a very fair, even steel of a contract. As many have said, we have the best QB on the roster since Dan. Really like the move and I think we will see Beck and Henne start to make some big gains in practice.

5. finsgirlie

finsgirlie break my Luxury Box

Dec 2, 2007
    Fantasy Land
    this is definitely encouraging.....however talk is cheap. actions mean everything in football.

dolphindebby and first&goal like this.
  6. PMZQ

PMZQ Banned

Nov 24, 2007
    Miami, FL
    I agree, this guy is a good character man and will be an asset on and off the field.