Peppers wants to be traded only to 4 teams

11 replies

anlgpanlgpNew MemberOP
Feb 18, 2009, 06:58 PM

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3916583&campaign=rss&source=NFLHeadlines

On the eve of the deadline to place the franchise tag on Peppers, a person close to the player said Wednesday that the impending free agent wants to play for the Dallas Cowboys or three other unnamed teams, two of them in the NFC.

"A man's suffering is similar to the behavior of gas. If a certain quantity of gas is pumped into an empty chamber, it will fill the chamber completely and evenly, no matter how big the chamber. Thus, suffering completely fills the human soul and conscious mind, no matter whether the suffering great or little. Therefore, the "size" of human suffering is absolutely relative." - Viktor Frankl

TheAnswer385TheAnswer385Forum Veteran
Feb 18, 2009, 08:13 PM

I kinda doubt that we are the one team in the afc to be on his list.

Who else in the afc runs 3-4?

Lets narrow this beeotch down and get to the bottom of this.

texanphinatictexanphinaticForum Veteran
Feb 18, 2009, 08:19 PM

We wont trade for him anyway, even if he wants to come down here.
If hes tagged, its game over as far as Peppers in Miami.

TheAnswer385TheAnswer385Forum Veteran
Feb 18, 2009, 08:24 PM

I found this on an old post from another forum

The Following Teams use 3-4

Cowboys Patriots Jets
Browns Chargers Steelers

The following teams use 4-3

Redskins Seahawks Bears Vikings Buccs Broncos
Eagles Cards Lions Falcons Panthers Chiefs
Giants Rams Packers Saints Bills Raiders
Bengals Texans Colts Jags Titans

The following teams use Hybrid 3-4/4-3
49ers Dolphins Ravens

brandon27brandon27Supporter
Feb 18, 2009, 09:03 PM

my guess is on NE being the AFC team... i just may cry if he goes there.

anyone else tired of these stars demanding where they get traded to and where they get to play? I for one, hate it. Wish they'd just shut up, play, and collect their big fat paychecks. /end rant :lol:


1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!

KAKanye WestNew Member
Feb 18, 2009, 09:10 PM

Maybe one of those teams can be the Dolphins

codizzlecodizzleNew Member
Feb 19, 2009, 12:31 AM

"TheAnswer385 wrote:

I found this on an old post from another forum

we use the 3-4 mainly.. actually more than u would think

"I do think the Ravens are the darlings of the league and they get away with more than any team in the league when it comes to the physical play of the defense"- quote by one of the members here

that made me roll on the floor for about five minutes thx for the good laugh

TheAnswer385TheAnswer385Forum Veteran
Feb 19, 2009, 05:13 AM

"brandon27 wrote:

my guess is on NE being the AFC team... i just may cry if he goes there.

anyone else tired of these stars demanding where they get traded to and where they get to play? I for one, hate it. Wish they'd just shut up, play, and collect their big fat paychecks. /end rant :lol:

Yea, I agree if you want to be traded that's one thing, but narrowing it down to 4 teams come on man. I don't think it will be NE because they aren't known for paying players and don't usually go after huge names, unless they are handed to them like Moss was.

GISHGISHForum Veteran
Feb 19, 2009, 07:07 AM

I hope New England keeps their paws away from him. Although, with Cassel's cap number, they may not have a choice.

anlgpanlgpNew Member
Feb 19, 2009, 11:38 AM

The Following Teams use 3-4

Cowboys Patriots Jets
Browns Chargers Steelers

The following teams use 4-3

Redskins Seahawks Bears Vikings Buccs Broncos
Eagles Cards Lions Falcons Panthers Chiefs
Giants Rams Packers Saints Bills Raiders
Bengals Texans Colts Jags Titans

The following teams use Hybrid 3-4/4-3
49ers Dolphins Ravens

This is most likely older information. As codizzle said the ravens use a 3-4 and the Dolphins mainly use a 3-4 now, though I believe I have seen a few 4-3 alignments throughout the year. There is also an article about somewhere that tells of the Dallas Cowboys having competition in the draft and free agency because more teams are switching to the 3-4.

In the AFC I could see:

Ravens, SD, Browns, Jets

The NFC:

I would think they might play the panthers a bit regularly or at least have a shot at knocking them out of the playoffs in the playoffs. Dallas is already a team listed.

"A man's suffering is similar to the behavior of gas. If a certain quantity of gas is pumped into an empty chamber, it will fill the chamber completely and evenly, no matter how big the chamber. Thus, suffering completely fills the human soul and conscious mind, no matter whether the suffering great or little. Therefore, the "size" of human suffering is absolutely relative." - Viktor Frankl

texanphinatictexanphinaticForum Veteran
Feb 19, 2009, 01:39 PM

AFC wise I think its San Diego.

And more teams are converting to the 3-4 this season. Green Bay and Kansas City and I think Denver as well.

muscle979muscle979Forum Veteran
Feb 19, 2009, 05:55 PM

Why would anybody want to join that circus in Dallas?