PERFECTVILLE: A Dol-fan's Podcast

160 replies

SamphinSamphinNew MemberOP
Jan 14, 2016, 04:09 AM

Greetings.

Sick and myself have started a new project called Perfectville: A Dol-fan Podcast. A weekly podcast about our beloved and besmirched Miami Dolphins where we discuss any and all topics relating to and regarding The Miami Dolphins. Even though this will be a weekly show, we have gone above and beyond for the debut and have given you not one, not two, but THREE episodes for your listening pleasure! Going forward we will be having guests, contests, games and a few surprises. You can find these episodes on our official website, http://welcometoperfectville.com/ and soon to be on Itunes, Stitcher and wherever podcasts can be found. Click. Listen. Enjoy!

Episode One: Dolphins Head Coach Adam Gase
http://welcometoperfectville.com/2016/01/14/episode-one-dolphins-head-coach-adam-gase/

Episode Two: 2015 Miami Dolphins Season Awards
http://welcometoperfectville.com/2016/01/14/episode-two-2015-miami-dolphins-season-awards/

Episode Three: The Ryan Tannehill Debate
http://welcometoperfectville.com/2016/01/14/episode-three-the-ryan-tannehill-debate/

Episode Four: 2016 Miami Dolphins Free Agents
http://welcometoperfectville.com/2016/01/20/2016-miami-dolphins-free-agents/

CrunchTimeCrunchTimeRetired Admin
Jan 14, 2016, 05:16 AM

I will sticky it for a time to help get this started.

Caveat .The site is not responsible for the content of the podcasts.

Warning .It could be fun when these two characters get together. .:wink2:

MonstBlitzMonstBlitzForum Veteran
Jan 14, 2016, 08:24 AM

Listened to the first episode, good stuff!

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Jan 14, 2016, 08:45 AM

Thanks everyone! Was battling a bit of a cough and cold sorry for any speaking issues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vt_dolfanvt_dolfanSupporter
Jan 14, 2016, 03:31 PM

I think you guys have a great thing goin there.....the quality is great. Man cant wait to hear this during next season......

Just one question Sam..

Are you gonna record this...AFTER...you do your Predictably Drunk episode? That could be dangerous....

"The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning"
Pele

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Jan 14, 2016, 07:15 PM

"CrunchTime wrote:

I will sticky it for a time to help get this started.

Caveat .The site is not responsible for the content of the podcasts.

Warning .It could be fun when these two characters get together. .:wink2:

For the record, this podcast IS uncensored, although I don't think either one of us swore too much. Just whenever CHRIS BROUGHT UP RAY ****ING LUCAS...sorry...I can't help it. Also, thanks for the sticky, Crunch. I will update this thread as we add new episodes with links to the latest episodes.

"vt_dolfan wrote:

I think you guys have a great thing goin there.....the quality is great. Man cant wait to hear this during next season......

Just one question Sam..

Are you gonna record this...AFTER...you do your Predictably Drunk episode? That could be dangerous....

So...I guess this is the appropriate time to announce the Predictably Drunk: The Football Show has been retired. My stand-up schedule, along with my now TWO podcasts, in addition to being a parent and some other television and production commitments...something had to give. I may do special episodes from time to time, but the weekly show is no more.

This podcast will replace it and give us more of a forum to discuss our stupid Miami Dolphins much more freely.

2socks2socksForum Veteran
Jan 15, 2016, 06:45 PM

"Samphin wrote:

Greetings.

Sick and myself have started a new project called Perfectville: A Dol-fan Podcast. A weekly podcast about our beloved and besmirched Miami Dolphins where we discuss any and all topics relating to and regarding The Miami Dolphins. Even though this will be a weekly show, we have gone above and beyond for the debut and have given you not one, not two, but THREE episodes for your listening pleasure! Going forward we will be having guests, contests, games and a few surprises. You can find these episodes on our official website, http://welcometoperfectville.com/ and soon to be on Itunes, Stitcher and wherever podcasts can be found. Click. Listen. Enjoy!

Episode One: Dolphins Head Coach Adam Gase
http://welcometoperfectville.com/2016/01/14/episode-one-dolphins-head-coach-adam-gase/

Episode Two: 2015 Miami Dolphins Season Awards
http://welcometoperfectville.com/2016/01/14/episode-two-2015-miami-dolphins-season-awards/

Episode Three: The Ryan Tannehill Debate
http://welcometoperfectville.com/2016/01/14/episode-three-the-ryan-tannehill-debate/

wait isnt there supposed to be a bear attached to this thread - damn it?

Winning isn't everything - it's the only thing
In Our Business there is no second place
Either your first or your last

Vince Lombardi

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Jan 21, 2016, 12:43 AM

New episode is up! Chris and I discuss Miami's pending free agents. Who should stay? Who needs to go? And wait...SHELLEY SMITH IS STILL ON THE TEAM?!?!?!

Plus, the show is now on iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Soundcloud and wherever podcasts are found. Just search for "Prefectville" and subscribe for easy updates right to your device.

Episode Four: 2016 Miami Dolphins Free Agents

http://welcometoperfectville.com/2016/01/20/2016-miami-dolphins-free-agents/

Jt0323Jt0323Staff
Jan 21, 2016, 01:02 AM

Thanks for the mention! Love the podcast as usual! Agree we need to keep Miller. Just imagine what he could have done had he actually been used to his full potential. We have the receiving core already established, you keep Miller, you have the running game as well. Matthews I would let go, we don't need him. We have Landry, Parker (soon to be our #1), Stills. Great receiver but not worth the money hes going to want. Its a nice problem to have

Jt0323Jt0323Staff
Jan 21, 2016, 01:05 AM

Also, subscribed on itunes

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Jan 21, 2016, 01:19 AM

Thanks JT. I am gonna get a hold of you soon for some stuff.

Also, if anyone has any topics you want Chris and I to discuss, let us know. This is truly a Dol-Fan show. We want to make sure we are talking about what you all want to hear.

djphinfandjphinfanSupporter
Jan 21, 2016, 02:01 AM

"CrunchTime wrote:

I will sticky it for a time to help get this started.

Caveat .The site is not responsible for the content of the podcasts.

Warning .It could be fun when these two characters get together. .:wink2:


is there drinking involved.?

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Jan 21, 2016, 02:03 AM

"djphinfan wrote:

is there drinking involved.?

Short answer? Yes.

Long answer? YYYYYeeeessss.

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Jan 27, 2016, 11:49 PM

Episode Five: The Offensive Line, is up! Who should stay? Who should go? How do we fix the problematic area? Do we invest high draft picks? Or sign veteran free agents? And is Chris's mom the most offensive human being alive? We explore all of this and more!

http://welcometoperfectville.com/2016/01/27/episode-five-the-offensive-line/

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Feb 4, 2016, 11:11 AM

Episode SIX is up! Chris and I discuss the skill position players. Wide receivers, running backs and tight ends. Enjoy!

http://welcometoperfectville.com/2016/02/04/episode-six-wide-receivers-running-backs-and-tight-ends/

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Feb 10, 2016, 04:36 PM

Episode SEVEN: Worst Dolphins Losses

Chris and I discuss the worst Dolphins losses of the past 30 years. This is a very depressing...but very good podcast. Re-live the misery with us!

http://welcometoperfectville.com/2016/02/10/episode-seven-worst-dolphins-losses/

Fin-OFin-OForum Veteran
Feb 11, 2016, 07:49 PM

Just listened to all these, nice work gents.

"The reason so many people misunderstand so many issues is not that these issues are so complex, but that the people do not want a factual or analytical explanation that leaves them emotionally unsatisfied"

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Feb 15, 2016, 10:55 AM

I want to thank Barry Jackson, Merrill Hodge and PFT for listening as well. Something about that Matt Forte to Miami thought process rings familiar...

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Mar 11, 2016, 10:01 AM

New episode is up! Recorded on the EVE of Free Agency, Sam and Chris talk about the Eagles-Dolphins trade, the Mario Williams signing and where we want Miami to go with the remainder of free agency. Next week we will discuss the moves that came later such as the cJ Anderson offer sheet, the lack of offensive line signings and what this al means for the draft.

Check it out!

http://welcometoperfectville.com/2016/03/11/episode-eight-free-agency-frenzy/

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Mar 17, 2016, 06:48 PM

Episode NINE is up! Chris and I say goodbye to our favorite player wife, Miko Grimes.

http://welcometoperfectville.com/2016/03/17/episode-nine-farewell-to-miko-grimes/

MitchellenmanMitchellenmanForum Veteran
Mar 24, 2016, 07:38 AM

With the Finsiders ending, I need a podcast! Good stuff guys

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Mar 24, 2016, 05:11 PM

Episode 10! Chris and I discuss the craptacular string of coaches the Miami Dolphins have had over the past 20 years, or so. Grab a beer, and a security blanket and re-live the worst decisions, playcalling and humans to collectively bury a franchise, ever.

Enjoy!

http://welcometoperfectville.com/2016/03/24/episode-10-bad-dolphins-coaches/

FinsterFinsterNew Member
Mar 25, 2016, 11:46 AM

Just started listening very recently, most podcasts done by fan sites aren't very good, so I usually don't bother anymore, I ran into a post by Chris(Sick) mentioning it, and I gave it a shot, i'm on episode 4 now, and even though there is a lot I disagree with, it's a good show.

If you are an adult Fin fan, it's a good show to listen too.

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Apr 11, 2016, 04:00 PM

EPISODE 11!

Sam and Chris attempt to save Stephen Ross from himself by coming up with names for the stadium that DON'T include New York in the title. Plus, we cram as many obscure 90's pop culture references into the episode as we can, as well as share the ultimate drinking game for Wrestlemania. Truly a can't miss episode.

Enjoy!

https://welcometoperfectville.com/2016/04/11/episode-11-stadium-name-game/

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Apr 19, 2016, 02:01 AM

Episode 12: Breaking Down The Schedule

https://welcometoperfectville.com/2016/04/18/episode-12-breaking-down-the-2016-dolphins-regular-season-schedule/

Also, BOOMER will be on next week's episode, answering your questions about the upcoming draft. Make sure to send any and all questions my way.

KTHXBYE