1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pets in peril

Discussion in 'Economics and Financials' started by HolliFinFan, Feb 7, 2009.

Tags:
  1. HolliFinFan

HolliFinFan Not a Face Painter Luxury Box

Nov 24, 2007
    South Florida
    http://www.aspca.org/pressroom/press-releases/020509.html
    The ASPCA is urging people to help in any way they can –

* Adopt a homeless cat or dog and give them a second chance in a loving home;
    * Donate used blankets, towels or even tennis balls to your local animal shelter or rescue group;
    * Volunteer to foster adoptable animals in your home until they are ready to go to their forever homes; and
    * Help the pet parents in your community who may be struggling to take care of their most beloved companions.

If you have the means, please help. People are leaving their pets in abandoned homes, where they're dying of starvation, or turning them out on their own in desperation of the difficult financial times. There are many alternatives to this potential animal suffering.

2. UCF FINatic

UCF FINatic The Miami Dolphins select

Apr 17, 2008
    I am doing a Cornerstone Business Project at UCF and am helping the Florida Boxer Rescue organization. If you want to donate or help out in any way please let me know.

If you are close to Orlando and want to foster or adopt a Dog I could help you meet the right people.

HolliFinFan likes this.
  3. Fin D

Fin D Sigh

Nov 27, 2007
    I have many connections with various rescues, across Florida, I'll help in anyway I can.

HolliFinFan likes this.