1. Trowa A world of pain

May 8, 2008
    So, I really wish I could be coming in here right now asking for a Philadelphia Flyers Stanley Cup champions sig. But alas, that is not to be. I am, however, wanting a sig pic that conveys the historical nature of our Eastern Conference championship run this season. If anyone is willing to tackle that I would be eternally greatful.

I know beggers can't be choosers but a few elements I would like to see are of course the Prince of Wales trophy, "2010 Eastern Conference Champions," the team logo of course. I don't know how many players you could realistically put in there but I would love to see Simon Gagne, Mike Richards, Michael Leighton and Chris Pronger. And maybe in some really cool black and orange font the words "Broad Streets Back."

I don't know, I wish I had the talent to do these things, but I don't. So I have to turn, ever humble, to the great artists of thephins.com in the hopes that one of you will be nice enough to share your talents.

2. Trowa A world of pain

May 8, 2008
    No one feeling up to the task on this one? :cry:

3. anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

Yo I got this man. I'll do it later on today sometime because I need to make one of my own. Flyers rock the ****in house and I really wish we would have won. We played our *** off. We need a goalie man. I miss hextall and legends like parent, and lindburgh.

Broad Street IS back.

Trowa likes this.
  4. Jt0323 Fins Up! Luxury Box

Dec 7, 2007
    Las Vegas
    Im a Avs fan but i was rooting for you guys like no other, i mean the way they did it was amazing. Getting in the playoffs on the last game. Being down 3-0 it look like you guys were out. NOPE you guys come back and force a game 7. Well can't win them all, Phillie is losing 3-0, looked like a nice effort but not this year... THINK AGAIN! You guys come back and win! And then to go to the Stanley cup, what an amazing season! and i wished you guys would have won!

anlgp and Trowa like this.
  5. Trowa A world of pain

May 8, 2008
    Thanks so much man. As far as needing a goalie, I think Leighton might be the answer we've been looking for. At least I hope so. I'm still holding my head high as one of the Flyers faithful though. No shame here. I look forward to seeing it. Thanks again and of course, GO FLYERS!

anlgp likes this.
  6. anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

Gonna go for a walk then come back then do this. Might be.. a couple hours. It'll be done though.

7. Trowa A world of pain

May 8, 2008
    I definitely appreciate it man. Looking forward to using it. Still love Mount Cody, ROLL TIDE!, but draft season is over and he's a Raven now.

8. anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

had to postpone this. tomorrow. some time this week anyway :lol:

9. anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

I hope you're right about leighton. That last goal to end the cup finals frustrated the ever loving ______________________ (string of cuss words) out of me, but it's not all his fault, and I hold my head high too. I'm loyal to my teams and very proud of us. We got to game six of the stanley cup finals and lost in OT on a soft goal. If he would have hugged the post harder, that wouldn't have gone in but i can't blame the year just on him. hey do me a favor and let me know out of these guys

which one is your favorite. thank you. i think more than one is a bit unrealistic and busy with this, and I want it to look nice for you. by the way, i'm going to work on it today and it will be done for you by tonight.

10. Trowa A world of pain

May 8, 2008
    Gagne has been my favorite for many years, so I'll go Gagne.

anlgp likes this.
  11. anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

Thanks man. I just got this at 4am. I'm headed to bed. It's on my to do list today, and now I know your guy I've got what I want in my head. I should have it done by tonight. Just keeping you up to date to let you know I haven't forgotten.

Trowa likes this.
  12. Trowa A world of pain

May 8, 2008
    I understand man. I'm anxiously awaiting seeing what you did with it.