Phillies Parade

4 replies

femalefinfanfemalefinfanLuxury BoxOP
Oct 31, 2008, 01:17 PM

So I had an all day meeting today at Delaware Ave and Spring Garden St. Accross the street is Penn's Landing. The all day meeting let out at 1130. They told us to go to the corner, the Phillies Parade is gathering there. The parade was supposed to start at 20th & Market, like 25 blocks away. That was the official starting point, but the players gathered at Penns Landing. So my boss and I hung out and got an up close and personal view of the players! And when I say up close and personal, I mean no more then 3 feet away! I tried to take pics on the camera phone. Only one came out. Cole Hammels, World Series MVP! Enjoy fellow Phillies fans!

BTW my boss told me to go home when it was all over. Very cool of him!

dolphindebbydolphindebbyLuxury Box
Oct 31, 2008, 01:35 PM

"femalefinfan wrote:

So I had an all day meeting today at Delaware Ave and Spring Garden St. Accross the street is Penn's Landing. The all day meeting let out at 1130. They told us to go to the corner, the Phillies Parade is gathering there. The parade was supposed to start at 20th & Market, like 25 blocks away. That was the official starting point, but the players gathered at Penns Landing. So my boss and I hung out and got an up close and personal view of the players! And when I say up close and personal, I mean no more then 3 feet away! I tried to take pics on the camera phone. Only one came out. Cole Hammels, World Series MVP! Enjoy fellow Phillies fans!

BTW my boss told me to go home when it was all over. Very cool of him!

Good for you! You're so lucky.

femalefinfanfemalefinfanLuxury Box
Oct 31, 2008, 01:36 PM

"dolphindebby wrote:

Good for you! You're so lucky.

Thanx! Talk about right place at the right time....

Oct 31, 2008, 01:37 PM

"femalefinfan wrote:

BTW my boss told me to go home when it was all over. Very cool of him!

maybe it's because you are a terrible worker?

I'm just kidding fff. That's very cool and I'm glad you were able to attend and be so close to the action.

Roman529Roman529New Member
Nov 1, 2008, 03:52 PM

Cole rules...24 years old with a hot 30 year old wife, and a huge pay increase coming.

PHILLIES RULE