1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Philly/Minny

Discussion in 'Other NFL' started by texanphinatic, Jan 4, 2009.

1. texanphinatic

texanphinatic Senior Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Detroit Metro Area MI
    Anyone else see that screen to Westbrook? Wow. Textbook downfield blocking there, I think any Viking that had a chance ended up on their back, incredible blocking.

2. Skywalker

Skywalker Mile High Salute

Jan 1, 2009
    Montana
    Tarvaris Jackson....:no:

3. texanphinatic

Nov 26, 2007
    Detroit Metro Area MI
    Yeah hes terrible, I cant believe they actually put him in over Gus.

4. Skywalker

Jan 1, 2009
    Montana
    Gus is healty? Oh, I thought Jackson was only in because of that injury Gus had a couple weeks back. Wow, the Vikings are morons.

Every single time Jackson throws a pass, he only throws it to a guy that's about 5 yards from the LOS and it hits the ground everytime.

5. texanphinatic

Nov 26, 2007
    Detroit Metro Area MI
    I think he is. THought it was just a short term injury but TJ "showed enough" while he was subbing to stay the starter. Lol yeah.
    The Vikes need to make a hardcore run at Cassell in the offseason, think he would be a great fit there.

6. Skywalker

Jan 1, 2009
    Montana
    What makes that even funnier is that they wasted a 2nd round pick on him. :lol: I would give John David Booty a chance over Jackson.

That would be good for them, Cassell would work. Or at least just draft someone. I also think they need a new HC, Childress is pretty bad.

7. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

Eagles are playing Eagles football.

That is hot football in the months where it counts.

The giants should be very, very afraid.

8. texanphinatic

Nov 26, 2007
    Detroit Metro Area MI
    Eh, the Eagles are a crazy team. They will bang out some easy wins then dump some horrid losses. All matters which team shows up. Their offense was pretty bad for most of the game, but the D really stepped it up.

And yeah, Childress is pretty terrible. Then again, he IS from the Andy Reid school of coaching, so make of that what you will lol.