Phins Adoption Agency

20 replies

femalefinfanfemalefinfanLuxury BoxOP
Jul 10, 2010, 10:44 PM

I know I may be early but are we going to do this again this year? If so, I have dibs on my so Ricky! Just check my sig.

NaboCaneNaboCaneNew Member
Jul 10, 2010, 11:48 PM

"femalefinfan wrote:

I know I may be early but are we going to do this again this year? If so, I have dibs on my so Ricky! Just check my sig.

:up:

femalefinfanfemalefinfanLuxury Box
Jul 10, 2010, 11:54 PM

Yes sweetie, you can be my babies daddy.:kiss:

B.SeboB.SeboForum Veteran
Jul 11, 2010, 11:55 AM

So are we actually adopting now, or is this the speculation thread?

That schedule guy that shows up once a year.

MikeHonchoMikeHonchoSupporter
Jul 11, 2010, 11:56 AM

I'll take Cobbs

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.

femalefinfanfemalefinfanLuxury Box
Aug 14, 2010, 08:43 PM

Figure with the first preseason game, its a good time to BUMP this. Anyone going to organize it this year? I would but I don't log on enough...

Fin-OmenalFin-OmenalNew Member
Aug 14, 2010, 09:10 PM

I will make Brian Hartline my child....

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Aug 14, 2010, 09:18 PM

i draft tyler thigpen

phinnheddphinnheddForum Veteran
Aug 14, 2010, 09:55 PM

I draft Chad Henne :D

daphinsdaphinsForum Veteran
Aug 14, 2010, 10:14 PM

I'll adopt Dansby!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#NFLFU

brandon27brandon27Supporter
Aug 14, 2010, 10:22 PM

I'll take Henne again, since it's in my sig and all :up:


1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!

B.SeboB.SeboForum Veteran
Aug 14, 2010, 10:42 PM

If this is official, then I am going to go with Camarillo this year!

That schedule guy that shows up once a year.

TiP54TiP54New Member
Aug 14, 2010, 10:51 PM

Vontae.

phinnheddphinnheddForum Veteran
Aug 14, 2010, 10:56 PM

"brandon27 wrote:

I'll take Henne again, since it's in my sig and all :up:

Too late homie!

Skeet84Skeet84New Member
Aug 15, 2010, 04:07 AM

I am taking Koa Misi

RickyBobbyRickyBobbyNew Member
Aug 15, 2010, 02:26 PM

I will take Chrowder

Thunderbolt89Thunderbolt89New Member
Aug 15, 2010, 07:37 PM

If we are doing this,I will take Chris Clemons

PaganPaganForum Veteran
Aug 16, 2010, 02:55 PM

I want my Paisan Fasano.

".. hell you even have a fireman who rubs his balls on another mans head for three hours a week.. show some class, don't make fun of us poor Dolphins fans. :shifty:" ~ cnc66

"There is no sweeter nectar, than the misery riddled tears of Jets fans." ~ Finascious D

Aug 16, 2010, 03:02 PM

I call dibs on adopting Davone Bess & the Mascot, T.D.

brandon27brandon27Supporter
Aug 16, 2010, 08:38 PM

"phinnhedd wrote:

Too late homie!

Naw, we normally do two members per player! :up: We're good. Your Henne's mother though, clearly I'm the man. :lol:


1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!

Ohio FanaticOhio FanaticSupporter
Aug 16, 2010, 08:51 PM

I'd like to get Jared Odrick if no one has any objections. But then I have to beg someone to make a signature for me.

testing