1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Phins/Saints game on NFLN now.

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Sceeto, Dec 18, 2009.

1. Sceeto

Sceeto Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2008
    New York
    I just noticed they were showing that game on NFLN. I can't believe that freakin' game! We were absolutely abusing them. We should have won and also, in the process, we would have protected our beloved franchise's record of being the only team in NFL history to go undefeated. That totally sucks and if it had not been for a seriously botched call, we would have won. We should have won. Anyway, it's on if anyone is interested. There was some good stuff in that game.

2. Sceeto

Sceeto Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2008
    New York
    I hear ya' dude! We were two minutes away from going into halftime with a 24-3 lead. F!!!! Our D really started breaking down in the 2nd half, but we still could have pulled it off. :tantrum:

3. 2k5

2k5 I miss Ted Ginn Jr.

Nov 28, 2007
    Milwaukee, WI
    This season sucks so much. It's been so awesome, but it sucks so much at the same time.

TheAnswer385 likes this.
  4. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    You guys no how bad it sucks to live in LA, i cannot believe goodell allows his league to be shut out by a cable company...The 2nd largest tv market in the country will not be watching the saints cowboys 2maro nite.

And i cant watch my team beating the crap out of the best team in the league.

could of been 24 to 3?..damn

CashInFist and Sceeto like this.
  5. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    if us, the pats and the ravens win out, I may openly weep.lol

6. 2k5

2k5 I miss Ted Ginn Jr.

Nov 28, 2007
    Milwaukee, WI
    :tantrum: get that talk out of here!

7. Sceeto

Sceeto Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2008
    New York
    Yeah, it's amazing what's going on with that channel. I believe the NFL makes more money than all of the other major sports combined...and they are going to allow only a certain percentage of the fan base see the game live? It's totally ridiculous, but I won't go there..and yeah dude, we definitely were beating the crap out of them, especially in the first half and Henne was still real raw at the time.:up:

8. CashInFist

CashInFist Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2007
    West Virginia

I'm going to the bar...again. :angry:

Fin-Omenal likes this.
  9. eric

eric New Member

Oct 11, 2009
    i cant believe they would even re-air that game with all those botched calls. id imagine a game like that would be swept under the rug. i still cant believe all the BS that caused such a swing in that game.

if the refs didnt hand the game over, it probably would have been a huge story about the over looked miami team rising up to crush an unbeaten foe who challenged their franchise record.

i can swallow the colts loss because ginn dropped two end zone passes. we all know ginn drops passes. but to see the officials make painfully obvious wrong calls REPEATEDLY, like they did in that game.... it really sucks.

Merauder likes this.
  10. Merauder

Merauder Perseverance

Dec 16, 2009
    Fort Lauderdale
    That was two consecutive blown calls on the 1 yard line. The first one was with 5 seconds left when they ruled a touchdown for the Saints, when in fact his knee was down at the 1. That allowed the Saints to actually get a touchdown. The Saints didn't have any timeouts remaining. The clock would have run out since the Saints wouldn't have had time to get to the LOS and spike the ball. Should have been 24-3 at the half. Instead, it was 24-10. Then Ginn clearly strips the ball even before the 1 yard line as that picture attests. Do you see the ref standing right there looking? So that's 14 points right there that should have NEVER been on the board. Thanks refs. Oh yeah....the Bess fumble wasn't a fumble. His knees were clearly down before the ball came out. EVERY time we challenged, the play stood. Basically all I can say is......the fix was in. It literally makes me sick thinking about that game.

eric likes this.