1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Phins v jets in London

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by scotty_irnbru, Jan 13, 2015.

1. scotty_irnbru

scotty_irnbru Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2013
    Dundee, Scotland
    While I can understand floridian Fins bring angry about the London game, you have to understand my massive excitement at getting tickets for this one. Me and the gf are off to that. Only my second miami game. Any of you guys visiting for this?

DeDolfan and CrunchTime like this.
  2. Lionbush

Lionbush New Member

Nov 23, 2014
    Travelling down from Killie myself. Looking forward to it. Wembley is an amazing stadium.

DeDolfan and CrunchTime like this.
  3. Claymore95

Claymore95 Working on it... Club Member

Sep 8, 2012
    Peebles, Scotland
    Got tickets for myself and my wife this morning. We had a great time last year and met up with some UK fans I knew, so hoping it's as good a time (and result!) this year.

4. Leedsdolphins

Leedsdolphins New Member

Nov 27, 2013
    Pushed the boat out and got tickets in the premium club section for this game. Well excited. 3rd time seeing them live.

5. NJFINSFAN1

NJFINSFAN1 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 24, 2007
    Northwest New Jersey
    Maybe you guys can wake me up so I don't miss the game on Sunday early Am.

6. Unlucky 13

Unlucky 13 Team Raheem Club Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Troy, Virginia
    Not traveling, but excited for the morning game. Really had fun with the Atlanta/Detroit game this year even without a rooting interest.

7. DeDolfan

DeDolfan Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    Rehoboth Beach
    I'm seriously thinking about it. You haven't gotten tickets yet have you?

8. scotty_irnbru

Oct 12, 2013
    Dundee, Scotland
    Got mine yesterday. Can't freaking wait.

9. ScottishFin

ScottishFin Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 9, 2007
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Tickets purchased for me and my brother to head down. Got great seats on the lower tier on the 40yd line :D

77FinFan and Unlucky 13 like this.
  10. english dolphin

english dolphin New Member

Nov 8, 2014
    got myself 3 tickets, first time seeing the dolphins live, cant contain my excitement

11. english dolphin

english dolphin New Member

Nov 8, 2014
    NFL in london

any miami fans here, US or UK been to london for a NFL game before? my first time and hopefully first of many miami games!

could only get tickets in upper end zone, is it a bad view?

12. Fin D

Fin D Sigh

Nov 27, 2007
    Honestly, I don't like losing a home game, but seeing so many excited UK Dolphin fans makes it worth it.

Congrats guys, I hope its the time of your life.

Claymore95 and 77FinFan like this.
  13. CitizenSnips

CitizenSnips hmm.

Nov 29, 2007
    PA
    Well we haven't beaten the jets in Miami in a long damn time, so maybe this helps

14. Claymore95

Claymore95 Working on it... Club Member

Sep 8, 2012
    Peebles, Scotland
    Don't think there's a bad view anywhere inside Wembley, I've not had seats between the 20's for either the Giants or Raiders games, but still had a good view. And friends were sat in the upper endzone against the Raiders and both said it was pretty good view.

15. scotty_irnbru

Oct 12, 2013
    Dundee, Scotland
    I was on the goal line, top tier, 2 rows from the back for the giants game. View was good. The game absolutely sucked.

16. Dolphins del

Dolphins del New Member

Jan 20, 2015
    Wishaw
    So looking forward to this and against the sticking jets will be my 3rd game took kids last year and Brandon Albert gave my wee boy his gloves pride of place in a frame ......

17. CRAZYFACE

CRAZYFACE Active Member

Sep 13, 2011
    England
    Missed out on tickets this year. My son is disabled and we need 6 tickets so I was told to ring in yesterday, which I did in the afternoon. We cannot give you 6 tickets together, but you can have two together and we will try and get you some others close by. I'll have a think (contact everyone to get their opinion). THEY ARE ALL GONE !!!!!!
    Well.....actually not all not available. There are tickets still available, but on re-seller sites. SCUM OF THE EARTH ! My fellow British are quick to grab things they realize they can make a quick buck on. There are 1000's available, at massively inflated prices, that were already, expensive to start with. $20 in Miami equates to £74 so that's er.... $110 ish. Now they are anything from $130 to $180. I've not told my son I've not got them yet. That's gonna be real fun.
    Still, it must be nice to Miami have a decent following in one part of the world and can still fill a stadium.