Phrases you never hear together in the same sentence.
91 replies
this state smells good
new jersey
Co-Host of the Welcome to Perfectville Podcast

"McLovin wrote:
yes its my weed in the trunk
&
thank you officer.
IDK I already did that one
"RickyBobby wrote:
IDK I already did that one
short term memory.. :shifty:
"No thanks I'll pass on the beer, I dont drink anymore"
and
Joe Namath

MonstBlitz;2232016 wrote:
It wouldn't surprise me if he is retained. Jeff Ireland is the nightmare that won't end. The **** stain you cannot flush. The Herpes for which there is no cure.
"This chick wants to bang me"
-AND-
"cause I reminder her of her son"
"JimToss wrote:
"Woman"
and
"President of the United States"
Yes we have. The words "blew" and "cigar" were in there. I remember.
Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.
Dan Marino....
Super Bowl Champion
:couch:
Jillian Michaels....
Does not have a penis
"AbideN703 wrote:
Jillian Michaels....
Does not have a penis
Right now, I'm pondering whether or not Google that.
Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.
"lmeister3 wrote:
Right now, I'm pondering whether or not Google that.
She's like the broad from Seinfeld, "Two-Face". Looks great in some shades of light, hideous in others.
Grease
&
good movie

http://www.phinvaders.com 2011 events: Kansas City, San Diego, Cleveland, Dallas
Vampires...
and
...that sparkle in the sunlight...
Oh, ****.
Get dirty, get bloody, get sweaty...
...get happy.
-Cam Wake
"Good"
and
"offciating"

MonstBlitz;2232016 wrote:
It wouldn't surprise me if he is retained. Jeff Ireland is the nightmare that won't end. The **** stain you cannot flush. The Herpes for which there is no cure.
Pamela Anderson's cooter
as worn out as it may be, will not still look fantastic in the next Playboy she's in
There's a Pamela Anderson brand Scooter out?
Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.
Prepdogg
&
Works in air-conditioning or makes at least minimum wage

"Abe Lincoln"
"Hope you enjoyed the show. Have a good evening Mr. President"

