1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pittsburgh Steelers offensive line..........

Discussion in 'Other NFL' started by unluckyluciano, Dec 11, 2012.

1. unluckyluciano

unluckyluciano For My Hero JetsSuck

Dec 7, 2007
    I have a question. Does anybody here have any ideas/thoughts about how well/badly the pittsburgh steelers offensive line plays? It's kind of hard for me to tell given how long Ben holds the ball, but there run game seems to be coming up from what I've seen. They are however, ranked pretty low. Thoughts? Opinions? Thanks for the help.

2. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    They're a mixed bag in pass pro. Partly because of Ben, partly themselves. They're lacking athletes IMO. Strong in run game though.

unluckyluciano likes this.
  3. BuckeyeKing

BuckeyeKing Wolves DYNASTY!!!!

Dec 6, 2007
    Injuries have been a real concern.

unluckyluciano likes this.
  4. unluckyluciano

Dec 7, 2007
    Thanks! I'm mainly wondering as Sean Kugler is the new UTEP head coach..............yes unfortunately I like the ****ty miners.

5. Nappy Roots

Nappy Roots Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Bradenton,FL
    Ben holds on to the ball to long, but that's because of a variety of reasons. One, their like us, their pass protection is severely lacking so they use Heath Miller and Backs to help out a lot in that area. So that leaves their wideouts, and their wideouts consist on a lot of speed guys. They run a lot of stuff down the field that takes time to develop and Ben doesn't always have an outlet pass to a TE or Back. They miss Hines Ward in this regard as far as possession. Another reason Ben holds on to the ball to long is he can, he's so good at shrugging off blockings and making plays I think it's in his head to do so.

6. unluckyluciano

Dec 7, 2007
    right. I wasn't knocking him for it.