1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Playbook episode Ravens @ Dolphins analysis

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by RickyNeverInhaled, Dec 5, 2014.

1. RickyNeverInhaled

RickyNeverInhaled Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2009
    Alabama
    Sterling Sharpe picked the Dolphins to win, he started off showing Dumervil's disruptive pass rush but went on to talk about Ngata not playing and Forsett being banged up, he says he doesn't think this Ravens team can take care of business in Miami.

Brian Billick the Raven homer didn't definitively say, but he sounded like he agreed and went on to talk about the Ravens horrible secondary. From the plays that were shown to illustrate that point, I think Landry and Sims and/or Clay if he plays will have an amazing day on Sunday. I also think if there was ever a game where there is potential to see major progress with the deep pass, it's this game.

Sean O'hara picked the Ravens and talked about how bad our run defense has been the past 2 games and showed clips of the Jets running all over us.

Pandarilla and DPlus47 like this.
  2. Conuficus

Conuficus Premium Member Luxury Box

Dec 8, 2007
    Well away from here
    Both teams face defenses with holes and or that are not playing well. It will come down to the offense that can best take advantage of those circumstances.

3. Colmax

Colmax Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2007
    I saw a piece where the Ravens have been playing excellent defense the last several weeks overall (either NFL Live or NFLN show).

I was a bit surprised to hear that, but I think the Ravens D is hitting it's stride at the right time, as opposed to Miami's recent woes.

4. FinNasty

FinNasty Alabama don’t want this... Staff Member Club Member

Dec 1, 2007
  5. 77FinFan

77FinFan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Mar 10, 2013
    Buckeye Land
    Vernon making a tackled waaay down the field. :up:

6. Alex13

Alex13 Tua Time !!! Club Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Berlin,Germany
    whenever shaun o hara will say something good about our team, it will be first time

RickyNeverInhaled likes this.