1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Playoff epic secured Kurt Warner for Hall of Fame

Discussion in 'Other NFL' started by dolfan7171, Jan 14, 2010.

1. dolfan7171

dolfan7171 Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2009
    Arizona

Kurt Warner

GISH likes this.
  2. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    I agree. Warner is well deserving of HOF status. He has been one of the best pure passers I've ever seen. His awareness, and accuracy are off the charts. He knows before the play starts, where the weakness is in the opposing defense. He is a quick strike passer, and doesn't allow the pass rush enough time to be effective. I admire his ability to fight back through all the injuries and criticism he took along the way. He is still on top of the game. He has already played in the Super Bowl 3 times, and is #1, 2, and 3 in Super Bowl passing history. Only once has a Warner led team made the playoffs without advancing to the Super Bowl. That was the 2000 Rams between Super Bowl appearances.
    One could argue that the Giants disregarded their best option at quarterback, by forcing Eli into the lineup.

3. xphinfanx

xphinfanx Stay strong my friends.

Nov 1, 2009
    Warner has had a good career but the win in overtime over Green Bay was a epic game itself with unbelievable stats.