1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Playoff run or not....

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by dirtylandry, Dec 12, 2017.

1. dirtylandry

dirtylandry Well-Known Member

Aug 2, 2015
    Look Ive been a Phins fan long enough to know they can lay an egg in Buffalo this week. However, the one thing that I'm glad to see, aside from them fighting right now, is player development. They are getting a decent look at Drake, Howard, Grant, the duo of Jones and Mac and the rookies from the d-line, God, Taylor and even Harris. There will be changes coming up, and to maybe "hang your hat" on some of these players is strategically important. One last thing, Miami now has a total picture of their WR corps. They should keep Landry, even on a one year tag, however, what's on the table is bolstering this unit, via FA or the draft, because Miami envisioned an offense with Parker stretching the field, which he isn't.

2. Dorfdad

Dorfdad Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2007
    Nope to late for a legit playoff push. Really sad cause this year the NFL is terrible outside 4-5 teams.

Parker should be traded however and i really liked him coming out of college! Just isn’t working here. And grant needs to fix his damn hands!!!

3. Rickysabeast

Rickysabeast Royale With Cheese

Jul 26, 2016
    I agree. Grant needs to go because his hands don't work. I think they are made of swiss cheese. We should have had a touchdown on that 4th quarter pass and he just botched it.

Parker is just an inconsistent wimp. Can't push through pain and is inconsistent as a #1 WR. Stills is our #1 WR moving forward. Need to get rid of him this season while he still has any semblance of value.

As for a playoff push, who knows? Just keep winning games and see where the chip falls. The only thing we can control is our performance.