1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Playstation 5 Big Reveal

Discussion in 'Gaming Forum' started by Unlucky 13, Jun 12, 2020.

1. Unlucky 13

Unlucky 13 Team Rosen Staff Member Club Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Troy, Virginia
    So, did anyone else watch the big reveal show online yesterday? I watched every second, and came away pleased. It was what I expected it to be, and I got out of it what I figured that I would. Push Square gives a good rundown, with a lot of links, about everything that was talked about here:

https://www.pushsquare.com/news/2020/06/round_up_what_was_announced_at_sonys_ps5_games_reveal_event

The games that I'm looking forward to were all pretty likely to be in production, but since we hadn't gotten official confirmation, or seen any footage, it was still exciting.

Horizon: Forbidden West, Gran Turismo 7, and Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart all look exceptional, and I expect all three to maximize what the new console can do. All three seem like they're going to come out at some point in 2021. Sackboy: A Big Adventure looks like it will probably be a good one too, after Little Big Planet 3 was a bit of a bummer. I'm also intrigued by Kena: Bridge of Spirits and Project Athia, and want to see a lot more.

For now, AC Valhalla still looks like the only PS5 game I'm interested in at launch, but that's ok, since it will play all of the PS4 titles as well. That one will likely take up a few months of my time, so no rush.