1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pointing out the reasons for loving McFadden

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by NJL52, Dec 16, 2007.

1. NJL52

NJL52 New Member

Dec 4, 2007
    The NFL draft is a chess game. If we ignore the possibility of drafting McFadden then nobody bites to trade up to the number one slot.

If we act enamored over the man and make it "clear" that we are taking him, then there will much more likely be multiple teams willing to trade up in the hope to get him. I would not be surprised if we can get Dallas to bite with at least both their first rounders this year and maybe another next year/a player.

If I were Mueller/Cameron? I'd publicly express lots of doubt about Ronnie and lots of love for DMac.

2. VanDolPhan

VanDolPhan Club member Club Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Hamilton, Ontario Canada
    The fan base has nothing to do with it. Teams already know from last year that Miami will not make the popular pick.

The fans that are going on and on about him are the sad bunch.

3. NJL52

NJL52 New Member

Dec 4, 2007
    Not talking about the fans. Talking moreso about Mueller's comments and how so many people were flipping out about it.

4. zackattack54

zackattack54 New Member

Nov 29, 2007
    Mclovin.

5. Marino13

Marino13 Banned

Dec 15, 2007
    How About A Quarterback We Should Try Picking On Of Those Because We Already Have A Proven Runningback And Not A Proven Quarterback.

6. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts

Which of course means, we will draft McFadden just to sell tickets....:lol:

7. PSG

PSG Clear Eyes. Full Hearts.

Nov 24, 2007
    North of the Border

Explain to me how you draft a "proven quarterback"......??

8. DeDolfan

DeDolfan Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    Rehoboth Beach
    Ronnie Brown is not even a problem with this team right now. The best case scenario is to trade down with Dallas, as I hear that Jerry jones wants McFadden in the worse way. Dallas has 2 1st rnd picks so that along with some other things wuld be nice. Throwing in marion Barber would sweeten the deal as well. But the point being, however, is that with Ronnie, McFad would not be a particulalry wise move so, trading with Dallas would keep NE or the jets from getting McFadden. That's one thing we don't want.