Polamalu hopes to make season finale
9 replies
http://theredzone.org/BlogDescription.aspx?EntryId=1647
Ed Bouchette of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reports Safety Troy Polamalu hopes to return to play "at least" for the Steelers' final game Jan 3 in Miami.
Polamalu has missed the past four games with a sprained PCL in his left knee. The Nov. 15 injury turned out to be worse than the original prognosis of "day to day," Polamalu said today.
"Yeah, it is, definitely.''
He said he is optimistic he will play again this season.
"Hopefully, within the next couple of weeks or hopefully by the Miami game I'll be able to play," Polamalu said while wearing a brace on his left knee.
Asked again if the Jan. 3 game was his target date to return, Polamalu replied "at least. Hopefully before then.'
Dear Santa,
I know what I want for Christmas. Please send your elves to Troy Polamalu's house to rough him up, causing a setback in his knee recovery.
Thanks,
GISH
P.S.
Tell the Mrs. I said wasssssssuuuuuuuuup!
I really hope they rest him against us. Especially if they are officially out by then. If he's not 100 % i don't see how the coaching staff gives him the green light. There is no advantage to that.
That would completley change the game vs them.
I"m with you GISH all i want for christmas is please let polomalou miss that game by any means nessecary.
Never listen to a player about their injury situation.They are almost always over optimistic.
Ronnie said his latest injury was nothing,yet his doctors say he is out for the season.
There are many more examples .
Only the teams doctor's opinion counts.:wink2:
"GISH wrote:
http://theredzone.org/BlogDescription.aspx?EntryId=1647
Dear Santa,
I know what I want for Christmas. Please send your elves to Troy Polamalu's house to rough him up, causing a setback in his knee recovery.
Thanks,
GISHP.S.
Tell the Mrs. I said wasssssssuuuuuuuuup!

"opfinistic wrote:
Anyone know his address??? Im sure she will not have a problem using GPS to find it...
No way he sits out the rest of the season, only to return in the season finale. Not happening.
Tanking is like taking a Greyhound bus cross-country. Sure, it may eventually get you where you want to go, but it’s messy and unpleasant and uncomfortable, it stinks, the entire time you’ll be wishing you weren’t there, and not everybody along for the ride is going to make it to the end. - Quote stolen from Deadspin
That team has a lot of pride.
Do you think they won 2 Super Bowl Titles over the last 4 years for nothing ?
I would not be surprised in the least bit if he plays.
"The Aqua Crush wrote:
I really hope they rest him against us. Especially if they are officially out by then. If he's not 100 % i don't see how the coaching staff gives him the green light. There is no advantage to that.
That would completley change the game vs them.
I"m with you GISH all i want for christmas is please let polomalou miss that game by any means nessecary.
You nailed my thoughts exactly. Scary.
I hope they play their @#$ses off when the play the Ravens though.
That's why they play the games!:yes:
I hope Polamalu feels free to play against the Ravens since it is a division game and last home game but please sit against the Fins haha. Oh well I feel our Fins will be ready either way.

He needs to be back for the Ravens game. They're a completely different team with him in the lineup. And if he plays against the Ravens, maybe the knee will flare up again and he'll be out of the lineup against us.

